Glitched murphy distance (Daily Extreme Challenge) 31 December 2018

AdruA

@Elvick_ if you got 256,01m on that challenge, just wait until the timer stops (which is at midnight GMT)

If you start the game tomorrow, you will get a popup message saying you earned a cup, it doesnt matter what it gives (game only hands out diamond to the best 1%, but since everyone is equal as the top 1% everyone gets diamond) you will have your trophy popping then too

2 hours ago, Max654 said:

FINALLY! The Holy Grail has arrived! :D

P.S. Definitely switch the sub-character to Barbara, this is how I’ve gotten exactly 256,01m.

Yeah i put in my original post how to change to a princess

Was honestly not prepared to get a glitched challenge so I kinda made this post in a hurry, figured knowing it is glitched when the challenge started & giving the info later wouldnt hurt ;)

• Like 1

This might be a great opportunity to get the diamond but it’s not accurate like the usual glitches. Normally, the glitch on this challenge affects all players, which you just need to reach the spot and it’s insta win. If Barbara can go further then the other characters, it’s possible that extreme players use her til the end of this day and make the diamond harder once again.

But yes, try it either way if you don’t have this trophy yet.

29 minutes ago, TurtlePM said:

This might be a great opportunity to get the diamond but it’s not accurate like the usual glitches. Normally, the glitch on this challenge affects all players, which you just need to reach the spot and it’s insta win. If Barbara can go further then the other characters, it’s possible that extreme players use her til the end of this day and make the diamond harder once again.

But yes, try it either way if you don’t have this trophy yet.

Trust me, it isnt

Other than ps4/ps3, you do not control the character, its a bot

It will always fall in the pit, the difference in characters is because of their behavior, but none, will 'go over'

Princesses have the max reach of their jump, so thats why they're 'furthest' 

Rayman goes 255,80m for example, globox 255,99m

For new players who don't know how to change sub character from Globox to someone else. As Adrua mentioned, you need to unlock the challenge and by that time you're guaranteed to get at least one princess. And here's what to do next:

Edited by Terminus124

36 minutes ago, DJ_AdruA said:

Trust me, it isnt

Other than ps4/ps3, you do not control the character, its a bot

It will always fall in the pit, the difference in characters is because of their behavior, but none, will 'go over'

Princesses have the max reach of their jump, so thats why they're 'furthest' 

Rayman goes 255,80m for example, globox 255,99m

Yes, I have done the trophy legitimately, I know how the glitch works too (later, unfortunately). What I’m saying is if the princess falls between 255 and 256 like the other characters, it’s diamond granted, you don’t need to switch characters. I commented in case Barbara or teensies could cross over the pit and continue playing - in that case, it’s an opportunity to get the diamond, but expert/daily players aware of this, they’ll crush the numbers once again. I just don’t know what’s the difference between Barbara score and the others. In case it’s just 1m, any character works as usual, just that :) 

• 1 month later...