Can't date Yui

patrickogorman19

2 hours ago, patrickogorman19 said:

went into the shine club and yui wasnt there.Went to the place where you get information about the cabret dances and Yui wasnt there when I went there a secound time.

I might be grasping at straws here but get dates done with Rina (SHINE) the hostess first along with the trophy and see if Yui appears at the Jewel. Hope that helps

26 minutes ago, patrickogorman19 said:

Thats what I meant went there and she wasnt there I spear theres so much bullshit in this game.

Have you gone to the MEB in Shichifuku Street and ask the man inside about the shine and Jewel clubs. He will then take you to either Rina or Yui and that way you'll get to meet them

31 minutes ago, DF007gamer said:

I might be grasping at straws here but get dates done with Rina (SHINE) the hostess first along with the trophy and see if Yui appears at the Jewel. Hope that helps

Have you gone to the MEB in Shichifuku Street and ask the man inside about the shine and Jewel clubs. He will then take you to either Rina or Yui and that way you'll get to meet them

Yeah I have but it said I have to wait for Rina to ring me.Been waiting for a few hours.