Your Best 2018 Gaming Accomplishment?

bigrake1

What do you consider your best accomplishment in gaming in 2018? Or your most satisfying moment or experience in gaming this year? 

Mine was finally getting the Braytech Osprey to drop in the Strange Terrain Nightfall in Destiny 2 (I farmed that Nightfall over 100 times for it), which will allow me to complete that Seal the Deal trophy in a few weeks for 100% in D2.

And yours?

• Like 3

I'm quite proud of these two platinums, that I earned this year:

Dead by Daylight

1L2b5d7d.png

Styx: Master of Shadows

1Lf1516d.png

They both gave me a lot of work and I enjoyed these two games a lot.

In general, I think my biggest accomplishment this year is the fact that was able to increase my number of ultra-rare trophies. It's nice to have them, but, usually, I don't earn that many.

• Like 4

Getting 3 stars on all the spec ops missions in MW3, don’t think I’ve ever been so frustrated in a game (apart from Mirror’s Edge speedruns).

The last mission I needed to do was horrible and I ended up doing it by myself in the end- the whole mission is hard but it took a while to even get to the really hard part where you have to download/upload (?) some data and defend yourself for a few minutes then try to make your way back out. Enemies were hard to see and it was something like 3 shots until death, then for the last part a juggernaut blocks your way back down the corridor. I got lucky there and managed to lead him into the room I was just in then ran for my life. 

• Like 2

I didn't do much trophy hunting this year but the platinum trophy of Final Fantasy XV is something I'm quit proud of :D 

1Ld3d22d.png

The World Wanderer 
Collected all trophies.

40-platinum.png

29.74%
UNCOMMON

Also this trophy which was very frustrating to get and it's pretty rare

58Laa9b02.png

A New Blademaster 
Scored 1,000,000 or more points in Score Attack. 

40-gold.png

5.78%
VERY RARE

• Like 1

I have a few, nothing particularly special or hard but probably more to do with the time put in:

1. Finishing the horrible mp grind that is Crysis 2. One of the worst grinds for an mp I have yet to do.

2. Plat for Dead Rising 2. So many collectibles and game replays. Also that monotonous grind for 53,956 kills in one game is an absolute punish.

3. Finally reaching lvl 50 in AC:Brotherhood. No boosting. It's a good feeling. If only I could say the same for AEOTM, which will be the only thing ill have to boost.

Edited by black__bunny
  • Like 1

I consider the platinum from Kingdom Come Deliverance a true accomplishment because the game was in such a sorry state that it took a lot of dedication to survive several playthroughs. Another one is forcing myself to get the platinum from GTA 3, the single worst game I have ever played by far. Last but not least the third accomplishment was getting "I am a golden god" trophy from Super Meat Boy, which means you completed everything in this game except the ironman runs (will go for them in the future, maybe).

In terms of satisfying experience, I would choose the victory against Sigrun on high difficulty. This battle was pretty tough and took me quite a while to beat, but with the glorious mechanics in God of War it was a joy to fight through this challenge.

• Like 1