Hunting Requests/Total Completion Question

Am4z1n9_AZ

Hey all,

I've just finished the hunting requests for Ms Hobbs and I've noticed there isn't a check mark next to it. Is this a glitch i should be worried about, or is the fact of finishing the squirrel statue side quest for it to get marked complete? 

Kind of concerned since the side quest has gone from the tasks log.

Edit: I can't see anything online about this, would be nice to get someone to clarify if it is a glitch or not. 

Edited by Am4z1n9_AZ

21 hours ago, Am4z1n9_AZ said:

Hey all,

I've just finished the hunting requests for Ms Hobbs and I've noticed there isn't a check mark next to it. Is this a glitch i should be worried about, or is the fact of finishing the squirrel statue side quest for it to get marked complete? 

Edit: I can't see anything online about this, would be nice to get someone to clarify if it is a glitch or not. 

From what i remember it should be checked after you go to her house and finish quest.

For your own good i hope im wrong?

Edited by Eraserhead_981

On ‎31‎.‎12‎.‎2018 at 10:47 PM, Am4z1n9_AZ said:

Hey all,

you need to completely finish the quest involved in getting the "it's art" trophy, I just did it yesterday

On 1/1/2019 at 0:03 PM, dokkanexpert said:

It goes away after you have completed the "It's Art" trophy.

Good luck to ya!

Actually I think you just have to put the Squirrel Statue on the mantel for it to count as completed. I know this because it was the final thing I did before the 100% trophy popped and I got whisked away to that extra cutscene.  Finding the squirrel statue repeatedly is just required for the It's Art trophy.

Edited by caseyelsie
  • Like 1