What are some games you've played with trophies that you believe psychopaths would only attempt to get?

realm722

Persona 4: Arena

7L03ffde.png

:gold: C'Est Magnifique!

You completed Score Attack mode with all characters!

Oh lord. I'm glad the Arena Ultimax did not include this trophy. Seriously, it's a challenge enough to just beat it with one character. Now to do it with all of them? That's just insane

• Like 2

Are you sure you aren't confusing "psychopath" with "masochist?!?"

When I think "psychopath" (i.e. someone who has violent and anti-social behavior), I think of....

Bloodlust - FFIX

2Lff2049.png

kill 10,000 enemies

Los Santos Slayer - GTA: San Andreas

30Lbd430c.png

kill 4,000 people

The Hero we Deserve

12L3133b1.png

Reach level 100

Totally fits into this category if done without cheesing it and without a turbo controller.

Or maybe...

Deadrising 2 - Z-Genocider 2: Genocide Harder

4L0f6b49.png

kill 53,596 zombies - granted this one is a little easier than the others, but I think you get the idea...

Better yet, why not the entire Uncharted 3 DLC?!? Grindy and violent! It's perfect! My point being is that I think grindy trophies that include a lot of violence are perfect for psychopaths. Not necessarily just hard trophies that no one really likes to do. Granted, I think @Rantaro's fits into both categories. You must really enjoy being antisocial and have violent behaviors to pull that one off! xD... or just be an arcade fighter freak. lol. 

• Like 3

There isn't a single sub-1% trophy I don't have (not counting unobtainable trophies). It's the ones above 1% that give me trouble...

10L58e747.png

Aqua Kitty - Espresso Grande - Normal - 1.62%

I've been trying to get this one for years now. I think the closest I've ever gotten is wave 15 of 20.

Edited by Milktastrophe
  • Like 2

The only "hard" game I have on my entire list is Super Meat Boy.

Obviously those no death runs take a lot of practice. Took me 10 - 12 hours each to get the last two I have (Demon Boy and Zombie Boy). I reckon it will be the same for Girl Boy and Impossible Boy.

Haven't had the time to really work towards those trophies since I've been busy in real life these past few weeks.

• Like 2

The platinum for Mugen Souls

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1562-mugen-souls/

It takes like 600 hours to get due to some arbitrary number that you're supposed to grind towards.

And that's not counting that this is straight up one of the worst games I've ever played.

Godspeed for those who got because, because damn

• Like 2

Tales of Symphonia requires 4-5 playthroughs, is impossible to do without following a guide due to a lot of missable events, and becomes extremely tedious to get all the badges. I gave it a shot - did everything required on the first run, and had the second prepared, then thought "bugger this, I'd rather complete lots of new games than do this over again and again". 

Not sadistic in terms of difficulty as much as time spent being bored. 

Shame about the plat- it's a fantastic game. 

Edited by thefourfoldroot
  • Like 2

On 12/31/2018 at 5:58 PM, DesmaBR said:

The platinum for Mugen Souls

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1562-mugen-souls/

It takes like 600 hours to get due to some arbitrary number that you're supposed to grind towards.

And that's not counting that this is straight up one of the worst games I've ever played.

Godspeed for those who got because, because damn

you forgot to mention it locks up a ton as well, apparently

i didnt get to play 1hr before this happened to me, so i set it aside for another time.............

On 1/1/2019 at 0:29 AM, Spaz said:

The only "hard" game I have on my entire list is Super Meat Boy.

Obviously those no death runs take a lot of practice. Took me 10 - 12 hours each to get the last two I have (Demon Boy and Zombie Boy). I reckon it will be the same for Girl Boy and Impossible Boy.

Haven't had the time to really work towards those trophies since I've been busy in real life these past few weeks.

Personally I found girl boy and impossible boy easier than zombie boy. If you get back to it I reckon you’d have them in a couple of days ? seems impossible at first but you get to know the levels really well really fast.

I hate ALL MP grinding trophies and keep away from them as much as possible, other than that I’ll grind out pretty much anything...

I’m thinking about that poxy drive 1000 miles trophy for the dlc in Mafia II!! Grrrr

57 minutes ago, HOGIE838IRE said:

Personally I found girl boy and impossible boy easier than zombie boy. If you get back to it I reckon you’d have them in a couple of days 1f604.png seems impossible at first but you get to know the levels really well really fast.

I hate ALL MP grinding trophies and keep away from them as much as possible, other than that I’ll grind out pretty much anything...

I’m thinking about that poxy drive 1000 miles trophy for the dlc in Mafia II!! Grrrr

Heh, we were both playing this game at around the same time period but you gave up enough to where you made a new account. You can always finish the game on your old account.

Yep, that explains why I haven't done GTA V's online trophies or have done the rest of Red Dead Redemption. Plus with the servers being as terrible as they are, I don't think it's worth it at this point.

The Explorer trophy took me 15 - 20+ hours to do, literally had to duck tape my controller but then decided to get the last couple hundred miles legit.

2 hours ago, Spaz said:

Heh, we were both playing this game at around the same time period but you gave up enough to where you made a new account. You can always finish the game on your old account.

I can't go back to that account because there's too much stuff on it I have no intention of finishing. OCD!! lol I gaurantee you though, if you get the will power to keep trying Girl Boy and Impossible Boy you WILL get it. There were levels I couldn't do at all to begin with - like XOXO and with practice I got good at them levels and became worse at the easier ones!

For the last 2 weeks going for them trophies I could only manage playing an hour a day because my head was melted, but that hour was good enough to help me beat it. When your mind is ready again go and get that plat!! Good luck man...

1L387154.png

Disgaea 4 Unanimously Elected (Platinum Trophy)

The insane amount of grinding this trophy requires in unbelievable that I can't imagine anyone wanting to invest it in. It must take at least 200 or so hours.

23La6e690.png

Final Fantasy IX Hail to the king

Jump rope 1000 times without tripping

This is really hard to get skill wise

34Lf598c0.png

Tales of Zestiria Sweet 16 and Dieticians Nightmare

Stack 16 skills, Make all desserts

These trophies are very grindy and RNG. I was going to go for the plat in this game if it weren't such a crap game that I'd even bother with NG+. The skills sheet was also really complicated, I never understood it to get the stack trophies other than the ones I got by random luck. 

1L4b3cdd.png

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 platinum trophies (1, 2, BBS, Re: COM and DDD)

Each of the main games takes 100+ hours, and are fairly hard unless you are good at kingdom hearts. I could never manage these games on proud or critical without dying continuously, but I've always been bad at KH and just about managed on normal mode. kudos to anyone who does get all the KH platinums, you have my respect, especially KH BBS which I found the toughest. 

I'm hoping kH3 will be reasonable for the average player, but looking at the previous games trophies I doubt it. 

• Like 1

Well I'm a psychopath too then thanks to the OP... ?

People usually dont believe me when I say that it was harder for me to get this trophy on NFS 2015 than the platinum of Wolfenstein II... 

By the way this trophy would deserve to be rarest than it actually is, it's a DLC trophy but it's free and everyone have it because you must be online and update the game to play...

The Super Meat Boy's Platinum is one of these psycopaths trophies for me, mostly because of the no death dark cotton alley trophy, maybe i'll try it one day...

1L200a6a.png

Edited by llljulll
  • Like 2