Can't earn any score.

Quink666

So i've been stuck at 95k assault for several matches now. I refuses to add anything at the end of the game. Is this another bug in a game filled with a plethora of bugs? Had several games that would bump me over 100k but nope i'm stuck at 95k.

Restarted game several times but nothing. Can't level any class but i can gain overall ranks.

Edited by Quink666

• 4 months later...

I have earned around 225K score combined and still havent earned the Eager Beaver trophy seems that trophy is glitched right now along with Elite and Jack of all Trades with the recent update.

Same problem for xbox users https://www.trueachievements.com/for...px?tid=1107283

Oolloo04,

I got the globetrotter trophy by doing all 8 maps in conquest in one go without switching server same with death from above trophy all 5 manned stations in one go ..... I think it would also be possible to get the other 3 glitched trophies that way by getting 500K score in one go but doing that without losing connection to the server you're playing on is pretty much impossible and would also take a long time legit at least +15 hours so thats not really an option.

Yea like you say this is impossible we have to wait for update. 

I have one idea (I can't do it now but i will try) I will delete the update and start unpatched version of game 1.00 maybe trophy pop when download the info from my profil