Project Platinum Plus: Choices and Consequences

MissShake

On 1/25/2021 at 8:36 PM, MissShake said:

You have been added!

Thank you! I re-read the original post and saw that I missed the part about linking each game back to my profile so my apologies for that.

Out of curiosity, would the game Erica fit the requirements to be added to this Project Platinum?

1 hour ago, jrrdnx said:

Thank you! I re-read the original post and saw that I missed the part about linking each game back to my profile so my apologies for that.

Out of curiosity, would the game Erica fit the requirements to be added to this Project Platinum?

It's no problem, I figured it all out in the end lol

Erica seems to be an FMV based game, and we've kinda debated that in the thread before. If anything it does fit the idea but right now there's already so many games without adding FMV stuff, so it won't be included here. Maybe in a new PP? :)

• Like 1

Not a change in rank yet, but I wanted to update my list here since I haven't in a while. Progress... I'll move up eventually :D

1. Batman: The Telltale Series
  2. Game of Thrones
  3. Life is Strange
  4. Life is Strange: Before the Storm
  5. Tales from the Borderlands
  6. Until Dawn

17 hours ago, Dinkus83 said:

Not a change in rank yet, but I wanted to update my list here since I haven't in a while. Progress... I'll move up eventually :D

On 2/1/2021 at 8:35 AM, starcrunch061 said:

No change in rank, but I now have 14 of the plats, instead of 12. Need to find 4 more to boost myself to 18!

Alrighty! Both of you have been edited :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Here's what I have:

1. Batman
  2. Batman: The Enemy Within
  3. Game of Thrones
  4. Heavy Rain
  5. Life Is Strange
  6. Life Is Strange Before The Storm
  7. Tales From The Borderlands
  8. Until Dawn
  9. The Walking Dead
  10. The Walking Dead Season 2
  11. The Walking Dead A New Frontier
  12. The Walking Dead Michonne
  13. The Wolf Among Us

Also have 

Jurassic Park and Guardians of the Galaxy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi guys! It's been a bit, huh? Well E3 brought an announcement or two, so I figured I may clear something up right here

1) Life is Strange Remastered will NOT be part of the main rankings, BUT I'm considering it for the LiS bonus rank. I think it would fit with the Walking Dead bonus rank.

2) Any Dark Pictures games WILL be added to this PP, and it will probably bring some ranking changes as well.

If anyone has anything they'd like to ask or object to, lemme know!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MissShake said:

Hi guys! It's been a bit, huh? Well E3 brought an announcement or two, so I figured I may clear something up right here

1) Life is Strange Remastered will NOT be part of the main rankings, BUT I'm considering it for the LiS bonus rank. I think it would fit with the Walking Dead bonus rank.

2) Any Dark Pictures games WILL be added to this PP, and it will probably bring some ranking changes as well.

I think you should consider adding Back to the Future to the event, maybe as a bonus rank? PS3 version is delisted, but PS4 version is available on disc same as Minecraft Story Mode. Unless the game has no choices In it as I haven't played it myself yet so can't say for sure. Just thought it would fit as a game from Telltale. 

7 hours ago, MissShake said:

Makes sense to keep the remastered outside of the main rankings. True Colors will be added to main though, right?

Jazzed about True Colors and House of Ashes coming pretty soon.

Still have Little Hope to clear, have not been in the mood for its story. Also, Indigo Prophecy is somewhere in my backlog.

11 hours ago, HaserPL said:

I think you should consider adding Back to the Future to the event, maybe as a bonus rank? PS3 version is delisted, but PS4 version is available on disc same as Minecraft Story Mode. Unless the game has no choices In it as I haven't played it myself yet so can't say for sure. Just thought it would fit as a game from Telltale. 

Iirc the Back to the Future game is a point and click game with no choices and consequences, so I won't be adding it to this PP. Maybe it could be part of a point and click PP?

5 hours ago, blu3st4rdust305 said:

Makes sense to keep the remastered outside of the main rankings. True Colors will be added to main though, right?

Absolutely :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi everyone! With Life is Strange: True Colors around the corner, I've edited this PP with a couple of changes. There are no changes to the requirements of the main rankings, but everyone in Out of Time has been REMOVED. To earn your bonus badge back, you need to complete not only True Colors but the Remastered Collection as well. I look forward to seeing who does it ?

This also means that @cycoivan and @Neocarleen will have to earn back their Moment of Awe and Victory ;)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys! Unexpected update, but there seems to be credible reason to believe that a new Quantic Dream game is on the way. The only problem is that it's a Star Wars game, and there has been interest in a Star Wars PP being made in recent weeks. This leads me to ask: do you guys think this game should be in this PP or saved for a Star Wars PP? I'd love some input since I'm on the fence!

18 hours ago, MissShake said:

Hi guys! Unexpected update, but there seems to be credible reason to believe that a new Quantic Dream game is on the way. The only problem is that it's a Star Wars game, and there has been interest in a Star Wars PP being made in recent weeks. This leads me to ask: do you guys think this game should be in this PP or saved for a Star Wars PP? I'd love some input since I'm on the fence!

I am not a huge fan of speculation. Maybe wait until it is confirmed and more is known about the project before making this consideration?

Perhaps its just me hoping its not true. Could you imagine the final product of Star Wars x David Cage? What a recipe for mindless Twitter fodder...

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...