First platinum in 2019

Blood-Stalker1

hmm, i've got a couple going right now, but i think the next plat i will earn will almost certainly be:

Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage

im also working on Red Dead 2, Monster Hunter World, Jak X, and Spyro 3. oh, and of course KH3 as soon as it releases.

what about you?

Edited by danceswithsloths
  • Like 3

I wanted for it to be Little Dragons Cafe on PS4 (in fact I hoped to get that before 2019 began), but the grind for the last 8 recipes I need to plat the game is taking so much longer than I anticipated and I can't bring myself to play it for more than a couple of hours at a time without getting bored.

So it's probably going to be Amnesia: Memories on the Vita simply because I'm enjoying it so much more than LDC right now. :P 

• Like 1

My first :platinum: is TRINE 3 ps4. Really enjoy it although it might not be the best in the series for some. Alot of devs can learn from TRINE 3 how to make it easier for collectibles post game

L1c6cb9.png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Vrisnem said:

I wanted for it to be Little Dragons Cafe on PS4 [...]

So it's probably going to be Amnesia: Memories [...]

Good luck on getting that last LDC trophy in the next six months. Literally the worst grind ever... I still can't bring myself back to it, and I only have two recipes left...

But Amnesia is an excellent choice, best visual novel that I've played :)

I think my first platinum with probably be God of War (PS4). It's probably going to take me at least another week, if not longer, to finish.

L938cf8.png

Batman: The Enemy Within. I decided this would be my first platinum for 2019. I’ve been wanting to get back to this to complete, but didn’t get a chance to. I figured this would be a good start as I want to complete more of my backlog throughout 2019 and complete new games as well. 

I decided to go for the Platinum on Serial Cleaner. The game is easy for the most part, but there’s a few levels that’ll make you want to tear out your hair. It’s probably around 3-4 difficulty, and takes about 10 hours.

Edited by Hoagie324