First platinum in 2019

Blood-Stalker1

I literally just got one for Lara Craft Go. My 68th platinum. I'm sad I left it in my backlog for so long! Clever puzzles, a great soundtrack, and unique aesthetics made this a great game for puzzle lovers. Plus the platinum wasn't difficult at all :P

Edited by PyroSylvir
Added info

On 1-1-2019 at 8:14 AM, danceswithsloths said:

hmm, i've got a couple going right now, but i think the next plat i will earn will almost certainly be:

Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage

im also working on Red Dead 2, Monster Hunter World, Jak X, and Spyro 3. oh, and of course KH3 as soon as it releases.

what about you?

For me I think battlefield 3 or Akiba beat 

I can plat 6 different games it just 4 trophies on any of the list 

• Like 1

I'm going for Dragon Quest XI right now, but with Spidey supposed to show up in the mail today it might end up being that.

I also just decided to grab PS Now so I might tackle some of the easy games that I've been interested in trying like InviZimals.

On 01/01/2019 at 7:14 AM, danceswithsloths said:

hmm, i've got a couple going right now, but i think the next plat i will earn will almost certainly be:

Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage

im also working on Red Dead 2, Monster Hunter World, Jak X, and Spyro 3. oh, and of course KH3 as soon as it releases.

what about you?

Do you want to boost to level 50 trophy on Red Dead with me? it takes 2 players you need to of finish the last story mission online though reply back to this message

I'm currently working on GoW and RDR2 for 2019 and likely one of those will be my first. 

If I really want to just mail it in, I can finish season 1 of Telltale's Walking Dead game. I'm on like 2nd to last chapter but I stopped a while back and never took the time to finish.

Horizon Zero Dawn, eventually Spiderman, and cleaning up some backlog games I think is my goal for 2019 right now.