Somebody spamming my notifications with follow notices

Light-and-magic

I have one user on PSN who keeps following me, and then presumably unfollowing so that they're always showing up on my latest notifications as 'x has followed you' with varying timestamps. I go to my follower list and they're not on there. I blocked them and manually deleted the notification and I still get a new notification that they've followed me every few days. I'm not even sure whether or not it's supposed to be possible to follow someone who has blocked you.. Is there anything I can do? ?

I know it seems like a petty complaint and for the most part I don't mind who follows me, but I check my notifications regularly and it's annoying seeing the same notice come up all the time, and in this instance their user profile has photos of young girls which makes me feel a bit uneasy.. they come across as a bit of a creeper.

25 minutes ago, JiII-Valentine-- said:

You can disable the feature in your privacy settings. I've made it so no one can follow me. It's such a stupid feature. I wish they'd get rid of it.

No you can't, you can change the setting so only your friends follow you but that's it. 

Hopefully this feature disappears in the future it's really annoying.

Concerning your problem TC, it might be a bug because I don't think that a PSN user can interact with someone who has blocked them so I don't see how they could keep following you. You might want to ask playstation directly.

Edited by itachi-destroyer
  • Like 1

Honestly, you might want to consider a Cyber-Stalking division of either your local police or even a Federal Level Agency. There are plenty of resources available (EXAMPLE) to keep things from continuing or escalating. If you feel threatened, don't wait and eventually be one of those girls who ends up on the six o'clock news and Creepy Guy becomes "A Person of Interest."...

On 01/01/2019 at 11:54 PM, itachi-destroyer said:

No you can't, you can change the setting so only your friends follow you but that's it. 

Hopefully this feature disappears in the future it's really annoying.

Concerning your problem TC, it might be a bug because I don't think that a PSN user can interact with someone who has blocked them so I don't see how they could keep following you. You might want to ask playstation directly.

Same thing. Whatever!