What are some PS now games you recommend getting a platinum on?

KaiMaestro

NA Region here, but you could see if these are available where you are too. This is what I finished in my week of PSnow:

Magus

Gem Smashers (Beware of the glitched trophy)

Adam's Venture: Origins

Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink

Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek

The Wolf Among Us

Also, super quick 100%:

Super Hang-On

Sonic the Fighters

Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons (longer but great story)

Linger in Shadows

Depending on your time available and ability to stream well (for PS3). And if you don't mind licensed games. I actually like them, so have been playing quite a few lately. Especially after frustration in getting the plat in SoulCalibur VI. I'll link to my platinum posts about the ones I've done if you want to read my full comments on them, but I'll try to sum it up here [and some I either earned before being on the site, or are so far back and I'm bad at searching my history for so...].

PS4

* Adventure Time: Pirates of Enchiridion - It's an RPG with some LoZ: Wind Waker-esk elements, mostly using a ship to go from one island to another. But it's a pretty good game, I have some problems with it, but all in all it's a fun game, just with some untapped potential and some pointless parts like the interrogation minigame. Which is mostly just annoying. But there's probably 4 of them in the whole game so it's not too bad. Doesn't take long to plat, no missables.

* Ben 10 - It's a beat 'em up basically, think of the average licensed game on PS2 and it's like that. There are only 6 stages to beat, I got the plat in less than 7 hours. And that's with some breaks in between. It was quite easy, ignore the guide's suggestions on who to use and use Heat Wave or Blast or whatever his name is. He's OP fully upgraded. There are no missables. It's a fun game for what it is. So give it a look and see if it appeals to you at all.

* Hotel Transylvania 3: Monsters Overboard - This is probably the worst of the three (all from the same publisher), but if you've been longing for a mediocre Pikmin-esk game... here it is. It's pretty short as well, only three islands to go through and no missables. There is a slight difficulty curve hitting the second island for awhile, but once you're over that it's smooth sailing.

* Bridge Constructor - It's a bridge building game... I couldn't wrap my mind around it, so ended up using a guide and with that it's almost a free platinum. But there are a few levels where it takes masterful precision changes from the suggested build for the physics to work for you. Which can get annoying, but it's not too bad overall.

* Gem Smashers - It's a puzzle game of sorts, it was surprisingly fun. But my goodness, it requires 3 playthroughs of the first like half of the game and it's really tedious to have to do that when the trophy makes it seem like all you have to do is the intro island [so like first 4-5 stages]. Triple that. Ugh... but it's short and easy.

* Gravity Rush: Remastered - Fun game, you basically fly everywhere and kick things with some minigames made 100x easier by being on PS4 vs Vita. (especially gravity sliding) It's pretty quick to platinum the game. I did it in 2 days on PS4.

* Saints Row IV - Awesome game, my entry to the series. Minimum of 40 hours though, I forget how much time I had to let the game sit in order for that one to pop. But I did all the DLC and still had time left over. So keep that in mind if you consider it.

* Saints Row: Gat out of Hell - Also awesome, but minimum 20 hours. Also had to stand around for this one, even after some tedious trophies. One of them is really hard and somewhat luck based, it's where you have to do insurance fraud. The issue is that you get a "boost" that explodes cars you touch, which explode everything around them... which makes staying in the air hard as hell. And iirc you have to either hit a certain amount of cars without touching the ground, or you have to stay in the air a certain amount of time. But it can really be a bitch to do, so you might not want to do it. Some people on .org talked about giving up the plat over this. And it is frustrating. Just want to be honest about it in case you start it and can't finish.

PS3 (thus stream only)

* Saints Row: The Third - Comes with all the DLC, which should help you get through the 30 hours. I took longer than 30 hours to finish but I did all the DLC before finishing the plat. It's not very hard overall, some of the activities can be annoying and the challenges are tedious. There are a few missables, but it's not that hard to keep track of them either.

* Enslaved: Odyssey to the West - Comes with the DLC. It's been awhile since I played, but I got the plat in 5 days [too me 7 years to get around to wrapping up the DLC lol, but it shouldn't take more than a few hours if you focus on it]. It's a great game. Combat isn't that great, but the story was good. I don't think there are missables, but some of the orbs can be annoying to find. Not sure if there are extensive guides for it at this point, there wasn't back then.

* Cars 2 - I haven't gotten the plat yet, but it's a surprisingly good racing game. I've been playing off and on, and it's really fun. Way better than the first Cars game... which I see you've actually gotten the plat for as well. So... ;3

* G-Force - I know, I know. It looks dumb... and sounds it, and it is. But, it's surprisingly fun. It's kind of like Ratchet and Clank, not as polished, but it has strafing unlike the first R&C. There are a few annoying trophies so you may not want to go for it with a month, there's a trophy for getting all upgrades and it takes some grinding to be sure you've done it properly, and there's a trophy for getting 80%+ accuracy which is annnnnnoying as hell. I got it first try, but it made the game 100x harder than it needed to be. And there's a minimum of 2 playthroughs required. And there ARE missables, but it is a fun game.

* Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time - Awesome game, one of the easiest plats in the series. I see you have the PS4 version's plat. So if you liked that one, here's one for you too. It's my personal favorite.

* Ratchet and Clank Future: Into the Nexus - Another awesome game.

There's a bunch of LEGO games on there too, those can take awhile and get a bit annoying and have potential to glitch on you. But it's an option as well.

A few easy 100%

Fighting Vipers - One combo is hard to pull off to fully break armor, but it only took me a little over and hour to do. Which includes looking up how to do certain things. Surprisingly fun fighting game for what it is.
rain - Mostly a story based game, with gameplay consisting of some simple puzzle solving. <3 it though

Edited by Elvick_
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Easy plats I've played through Now:

World to the West

SkyScrappers

Bridge Constructor

Gem Smashers

Sound Shapes

The Dwarves (kind of hard until you get the hang of how to play)

Clockwork Tales Of Glass And Ink

Enigmatis The Ghosts of Maple Creek

Seasons After Fall

The Wolf Amog Us

The Walking Dead

Toy Story Mania

Xblaze Code Embryo

Lego Movie

Sly 1-4

Hakuoki

Magus

Barbie And Her Sisters Puppy Thieves (I think this one may be removed from Now)

There's plenty of easy 100%'s too.

• 1 month later...

in case you are still looking for suggestions, or in case anybody else stops by this thread for suggestions, here are all the games i platted through PSNow

Asura's Wrath

Borderlands

Darksiders

Dishonored

God of War

God of War II

God of War: Ascension

God of War: Chains of Olympus

God of War: Ghost of Sparta

Ico

Infamous

Infamous 2