PSA: Nukes not working currently

MidnightDragon

1 hour ago, demonoid321 said:

Strange, I played a lobby last night and people dropped a nuke to spawn the scorched beast queen and it worked fine. I also dropped a nuke myself a few days ago and it worked correctly. Is this issue just happening today? 

Yeah. Speculation is it has something to do with the new year.

And Bethesda says they're trying to fix it.

Edited by MidnightDragon

3 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

Yeah. Speculation is it has something to do with the new year.

And Bethesda says they're trying to fix it.

Good thing I lucked out and got the platinum lasted night ? so I don’t have to worry about all this glitchy mess this game as brought.

• Like 1

the scorched officers/ghouls who carry the nuclear codes have disappeared from the game. the whitespring bunker terminal which assigns "hide and seek and destroy" quests for keycards and codes currently has no missions available for codes for any silo when there should be one available for alpha, bravo and charlie. the code is essentially unattainable right now. i suppose you could still launch a nuke so long as Bethesda publicly divulged the current silo codes. which i hope they do if they cant fix this issue anytime soon 

20 hours ago, demonoid321 said:

Strange, I played a lobby last night and people dropped a nuke to spawn the scorched beast queen and it worked fine. I also dropped a nuke myself a few days ago and it worked correctly. Is this issue just happening today? 

i thought this issue started the evening of the 31st when the codes get their weekly reset. if someone dropped a nuke in your lobby the next day then it's possible last weeks code may have been accepted as still valid

3 hours ago, Gemini-JohnnyT said:

i thought this issue started the evening of the 31st when the codes get their weekly reset. if someone dropped a nuke in your lobby the next day then it's possible last weeks code may have been accepted as still valid

Possibly. I know I was in the lobby for about an hour before it even dropped. Maybe I just joined a long standing lobby that was open before the glitch started? Ether way that’s very odd. First, two trophies where glitched and now 3 are including the one they fixed recently.  

I saw an article on a Playstation site today, Org Trophies, I think, that Nuke Silos are temporarily disabled due to a bug. They are working on a fix.

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/news/news-26852-Fallout-76-Nuclear-Silos-Have-Been-Temporarily-Disabled-Due-to-a-Bug.html

Oops, I didn't see the previous post but yeah, Nukes are down for everyone.

Edited by MissDreamer
  • Like 1