3XP events in june, 2XP every wednesday

lhardwood

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 01/01/2019 at 7:53 PM, lhardwood said:

Update 19/03/08

There are 3 2xp / 3xp events scheduled for march. The first on 15th to 17th ( 3xp for starfighter modes ), the second on 22nd to 24th ( 2xp on all modes ) and the last 29th to 31st for the new relesed game mode ( 3xp ).

??

Thanks for the info Hard... Wood... ?

I was hoping for some XP boost. Still at level 30 something and already tired of playing the same maps/modes. Gotta get that platinum tho!

• 2 weeks later...

I did 34k in the new game mode in my first game. One game is longer than in the other modes. The first had 50k+. With the 3x XP Weekend this week that would be 100K in one Match for me. One Match was between 15 and 25 Minutes, I think. Or maybe 30? I didn't stopped the time.

Edited by Sega-Ryudo

My Progress was from Level 26 to Level 46 this weekend. Thanks to the New Mode with the 3x XP - Weekend. I hope for more Double or Triple XP Weekends. If anyone has Informations it would be very nice, if he would share it with us.

Edited by Sega-Ryudo

21 hours ago, Sega-Ryudo said:

My Progress was from Level 26 to Level 46 this weekend. Thanks to the New Mode with the 3x XP - Weekend. I hope for more Double or Triple XP Weekends. If anyone has Informations it would be very nice, if he would share it with us.

Awesome job!!!  I made it on for a few hours and jumped up 7 levels.  Hope they do another 3xp weekend soon!! 

I think I will reach Level 50 without another XP Event. The other Trophies are very grindy. In the new Game Mode I did the most XP with the Speeders, drove from Objective to Objective very fast, killed some Player on the way and was mostly in the Top 5. But in the Ship, I made not so much XP.

Edited by Sega-Ryudo

On ‎05‎.‎04‎.‎2019 at 7:05 PM, Itachirulz1 said:

Was playing it the other weekend and felt like I wasn't leveling as fast as I thought!

The last 3xXP Weekend was great for Leveling. 10hours a day x 3 days = from Level 26 to Level 46.

Edited by Sega-Ryudo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...