lhardwood

3XP events in june, 2XP every wednesday

127 posts in this topic

Has the event already started? Exp feels really low, especially compared to last week.

 

Either I have chosen the wrong mode before or it has been activated JUST in this moment.

Edited by Silencer0004
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/10/2019 at 4:39 PM, ElliotSmithy said:

Level 44 now going to give extraction a go thanks for tip, I have only really player trooper modes a few times so will probably suck. Mainly play hero's vs villiams was trying to save credits for new hero's but accidentially bought a stupid 20k crate when trying to open a daily one :(. Going to try rank up a little and get the sniper and sentry kills out of the way leaving level 50 within reach :)

 

Lol, I did the same thing, wasted 40K on a special crate thinking it was a daily crate or free giveaway crate, whoops!  And it wasn’t even the camo look, it was a red accent one that looks a lot like the default look.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, efstathios_12_ said:

Wtf? Finally reached rank 50 and no trophy pops....... 

 

You have to search/queue for another game and when you're being put into it, the trophy should pop. The trophy does not pop as soon as you reach the rank required.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been messing around with a couple of different things this week ahead of the final triple XP weekend (I missed last week's because I was out of town but made awesome progress on the first one), and I am sad to report that just playing HvV on regular XP is more profitable than playing the starfighter modes will be with triple XP. :(

 

Guess I'm waiting for another overall double XP weekend or something before I try to grind out my last 7 levels. No way I'm doing them 10k at a time. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, ONUOsFan said:

Been messing around with a couple of different things this week ahead of the final triple XP weekend (I missed last week's because I was out of town but made awesome progress on the first one), and I am sad to report that just playing HvV on regular XP is more profitable than playing the starfighter modes will be with triple XP. :(

 

Guess I'm waiting for another overall double XP weekend or something before I try to grind out my last 7 levels. No way I'm doing them 10k at a time. 

Oh no really I am level 47 nearly 48 and was hoping for 20k  pop at least on triple xp this weekend :(. Want to get to rank 50 so bad!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ElliotSmithy said:

Oh no really I am level 47 nearly 48 and was hoping for 20k  pop at least on triple xp this weekend :(. Want to get to rank 50 so bad!

I would try it for yourself and see - you might be better at the mode than I am.

 

I plan on trying again when all of the “noobs” are playing that mode for triple XP this weekend, just to see if that makes a difference. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I should have played more last week and the week before last. The EXP are ridiculously low. You could almost think about playing HvV as it gives more Exp without the boost...

Edited by Silencer0004
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Silencer0004 said:

I should have played more last week and the week before last. The EXP are ridiculously low. You could almost think about playing HvV as it gives more Exp without the boost...

Couldn't agree more, I suck at flying now to as I haven't played those modes much. I am almost level 49 so close now! Carrying on with heroes vs villians as like you said xp difference is minimal. Hope to get the platinum by Monday and move on!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ElliotSmithy said:

Couldn't agree more, I suck at flying now to as I haven't played those modes much. I am almost level 49 so close now! Carrying on with heroes vs villians as like you said xp difference is minimal. Hope to get the platinum by Monday and move on!

Good luck. I'm level 40 and I'm still missing all trophies regarding those modes :( 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Depends on Starfighter map - occasionally Im coming away with 10k, but the round lasts like 5/6 mins. Most of the time im 25k + / I have had 35 / 45k a few times- but its not guarenteed. Im half way through rank 48 meaning I need another 370,000 xp to hit 50 - The grind is real.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, waterfields1 said:

Depends on Starfighter map - occasionally Im coming away with 10k, but the round lasts like 5/6 mins. Most of the time im 25k + / I have had 35 / 45k a few times- but its not guarenteed. Im half way through rank 48 meaning I need another 370,000 xp to hit 50 - The grind is real.

On level 49 200,000 xp to go. So close yet feels so far. Not bothered about the triple xp sticking with heroes vs villains. Good luck! Just think of the satisfaction once you get there!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, waterfields1 said:

Depends on Starfighter map - occasionally Im coming away with 10k, but the round lasts like 5/6 mins. Most of the time im 25k + / I have had 35 / 45k a few times- but its not guarenteed. Im half way through rank 48 meaning I need another 370,000 xp to hit 50 - The grind is real.

The problem is that the distribution of the Exp is extremely bad. Either the developers deliberately didn't want you to approach the objectives, or they're just too stupid to balance it properly. If I attack the objectives and occasionally shoot down enemies, the best I can do is 25-30k. If I just concentrate on the enemies and lose the round house high, I'm the best player with 45k. Horrible game design!

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't believe I missed the first 2 weekends of 3xp! Though I did manage to get from 29 to 32 in under 4 hours on starfighters which is getting roughly 10-30k xp per match. This has to be the worse leveling system there is in a game...

Edited by hedgepig103
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally got my platinum tonight. I stuck with the starfighters and once I got better at it I was getting 20k-30k most games. Not as good as HvV 3x, but still better than playing any other mode without the boost. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have the feeling I’m not getting triple XP on starfighter?!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, cam_wick said:

I have the feeling I’m not getting triple XP on starfighter?!

 

You are. The earned XP is just ridiculously low, despite 3x.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Weird I used to get like 15k on starfighter now I’m still getting that with 3x XP?! Did they lower the xp per mode or wtf

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Lukejordan16 said:

Anyone know when the next double xp is?

Nothing in january. There will be a big content update in february. I guess this will come with at least one 2x/3xp event.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, waterfields1 said:

PFFFFFFT one final rank to go.......

 

Just play HvV and get it done. You can knock out one level in a few hours of HvV even with regular XP.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still missing 6 Ranks 😣

That's way to much to get it with regular XP. Guess I'll wait for the next event(s).

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

190,000 left to go.....honestly can't motivate myself to play for long periods - I play every Sunday with Friends, so probably another two weeks before I get this Plat.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New event calendar was released today. I updated the first post accordingly.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.