3XP events in june, 2XP every wednesday

lhardwood

On 1/10/2019 at 4:39 PM, ElliotSmithy said:

Level 44 now going to give extraction a go thanks for tip, I have only really player trooper modes a few times so will probably suck. Mainly play hero's vs villiams was trying to save credits for new hero's but accidentially bought a stupid 20k crate when trying to open a daily one :(. Going to try rank up a little and get the sniper and sentry kills out of the way leaving level 50 within reach :)

Lol, I did the same thing, wasted 40K on a special crate thinking it was a daily crate or free giveaway crate, whoops!  And it wasn’t even the camo look, it was a red accent one that looks a lot like the default look.

Been messing around with a couple of different things this week ahead of the final triple XP weekend (I missed last week's because I was out of town but made awesome progress on the first one), and I am sad to report that just playing HvV on regular XP is more profitable than playing the starfighter modes will be with triple XP. :(

Guess I'm waiting for another overall double XP weekend or something before I try to grind out my last 7 levels. No way I'm doing them 10k at a time. 

22 minutes ago, ONUOsFan said:

Been messing around with a couple of different things this week ahead of the final triple XP weekend (I missed last week's because I was out of town but made awesome progress on the first one), and I am sad to report that just playing HvV on regular XP is more profitable than playing the starfighter modes will be with triple XP. :(

Guess I'm waiting for another overall double XP weekend or something before I try to grind out my last 7 levels. No way I'm doing them 10k at a time. 

Oh no really I am level 47 nearly 48 and was hoping for 20k  pop at least on triple xp this weekend :(. Want to get to rank 50 so bad!

3 hours ago, ElliotSmithy said:

Oh no really I am level 47 nearly 48 and was hoping for 20k  pop at least on triple xp this weekend :(. Want to get to rank 50 so bad!

I would try it for yourself and see - you might be better at the mode than I am.

I plan on trying again when all of the “noobs” are playing that mode for triple XP this weekend, just to see if that makes a difference. 

5 hours ago, Silencer0004 said:

I should have played more last week and the week before last. The EXP are ridiculously low. You could almost think about playing HvV as it gives more Exp without the boost...

Couldn't agree more, I suck at flying now to as I haven't played those modes much. I am almost level 49 so close now! Carrying on with heroes vs villians as like you said xp difference is minimal. Hope to get the platinum by Monday and move on!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ElliotSmithy said:

Couldn't agree more, I suck at flying now to as I haven't played those modes much. I am almost level 49 so close now! Carrying on with heroes vs villians as like you said xp difference is minimal. Hope to get the platinum by Monday and move on!

Good luck. I'm level 40 and I'm still missing all trophies regarding those modes :( 

6 hours ago, waterfields1 said:

Depends on Starfighter map - occasionally Im coming away with 10k, but the round lasts like 5/6 mins. Most of the time im 25k + / I have had 35 / 45k a few times- but its not guarenteed. Im half way through rank 48 meaning I need another 370,000 xp to hit 50 - The grind is real.

On level 49 200,000 xp to go. So close yet feels so far. Not bothered about the triple xp sticking with heroes vs villains. Good luck! Just think of the satisfaction once you get there!

11 hours ago, waterfields1 said:

Depends on Starfighter map - occasionally Im coming away with 10k, but the round lasts like 5/6 mins. Most of the time im 25k + / I have had 35 / 45k a few times- but its not guarenteed. Im half way through rank 48 meaning I need another 370,000 xp to hit 50 - The grind is real.

The problem is that the distribution of the Exp is extremely bad. Either the developers deliberately didn't want you to approach the objectives, or they're just too stupid to balance it properly. If I attack the objectives and occasionally shoot down enemies, the best I can do is 25-30k. If I just concentrate on the enemies and lose the round house high, I'm the best player with 45k. Horrible game design!

• Like 1

Can't believe I missed the first 2 weekends of 3xp! Though I did manage to get from 29 to 32 in under 4 hours on starfighters which is getting roughly 10-30k xp per match. This has to be the worse leveling system there is in a game...

Edited by hedgepig103

• 2 weeks later...