3XP events in june, 2XP every wednesday

lhardwood

1 hour ago, McDermottx94 said:

This should be the standard leveling of the game - really. From my limited play-time so far (Shy of 5 hours at most), I've managed to go up from Level 27 to 33. This will definitely bring the platinum that extra bit closer. Hoping to be above 45 before the end of it.

I'm planning to get on later today to get closer to that 50. Is it a noticable improvement? I remember playing 2x xp and it still was disheartening. I'm only at 27 I believe but I'm hoping this months events curb that near impossible grind I felt.

2 hours ago, VaughnJohnson said:

I'm planning to get on later today to get closer to that 50. Is it a noticable improvement? I remember playing 2x xp and it still was disheartening. I'm only at 27 I believe but I'm hoping this months events curb that near impossible grind I felt.

Very! I have been struggling to find motivation with having gained all the other trophies long before even Rank 25. If I can just get to 45 before the end of the HvV Triple XP... that platinum WILL be mine. x) What rank are you?

29 minutes ago, McDermottx94 said:

Very! I have been struggling to find motivation with having gained all the other trophies long before even Rank 25. If I can just get to 45 before the end of the HvV Triple XP... that platinum WILL be mine. x) What rank are you?

I'm pretty much in the same boat as you. Unlocked everything trophy wise before level 30 but then the grind destroyed my motivation. I want to say I'm 27 or close to it. The benefit though is there are multiple xp events this month so I can get this platinum off my to do list.

Edited by VaughnJohnson

1 minute ago, VaughnJohnson said:

I'm pretty much in the same boat as you. Unlocked everything trophy wise before level 30 but then the grind destroyed my motivation. I want to say I'm 27 or close to it.

I'd definitely recommend getting in on it ASAP. HvV Is an average of about 50K per game if you play blaster heroes alongside the game being evenly balanced. I don't think I'd have the strength to play this at all if it wasn't for this.

21 minutes ago, McDermottx94 said:

I'd definitely recommend getting in on it ASAP. HvV Is an average of about 50K per game if you play blaster heroes alongside the game being evenly balanced. I don't think I'd have the strength to play this at all if it wasn't for this.

I agree, hopefully I can get some decent progress this weekend.

10 minutes ago, TwoThirdsSoul said:

Well I know what I’m doing this weekend then... parking the RDR2 grind and getting on the BF2 grind...!

Haha! That is ironically the other game on my list... only need to get the rank 50 in that and the 70 gold medals but considering BF2 is a bigger pain - that is my focus now.

from what i recall when i was playing this game i was playing nonstop on double xp and even then it took forever. triple xp should help alot. play heros vs villians and nothing else. thats where all the points are. to bad this wasnt for battlefront 1, i still havent reached rank 100. gave up on that game after it was impossible to throw a stupid rope around the walkers

ah edit, i just noticed its different games. yah heros vs villians youll get the most points. planes will still take forever. and troopers will be somewhat ok.

Edited by melodicmizery

17 minutes ago, klair88 said:

Right now it’s only 3XP for HvV anyway. Not in other game mode. Just hit level 50 and got my platinum. Took 10hours to go from level 38-50 this weekend. Triple XP was a godsend, so happy to be done with this. Best of luck everyone else, may the force be with you. 

Just hit 43! Trying to get to at least 45 minimum tonight making the last 5 levels tomorrow with the remaining time that bit easier. GG on the platinum! It will feel good to finally put this one away and focus on RDR2.

23 minutes ago, McDermottx94 said:

Just hit 43! Trying to get to at least 45 minimum tonight making the last 5 levels tomorrow with the remaining time that bit easier. GG on the platinum! It will feel good to finally put this one away and focus on RDR2.

I went from 27 to 35 last night and today, the pressure is on...

• Like 1

On 04/01/2019 at 10:40 PM, McDermottx94 said:

Haha! That is ironically the other game on my list... only need to get the rank 50 in that and the 70 gold medals but considering BF2 is a bigger pain - that is my focus now.

I agree, Rank 50 on RDR2 is certainly less of a pain. Especially if you just hip-fire assassinate cops at the top of the first ladder next to the bank in Saint Denis... That didn’t take too long grinding that out. I’ve got the 70 gold missions to get as well as the 100% in story mode left, but they are quite enjoyable.

Done with BF2, got the plat finally this evening after about 5 hours of HvV. Some games the grind can still be fun, and they don’t spoil your enjoyment of the overall game experience. Not BF2... Screw that game. Uploaded my save and deleted the game almost instantly! Don’t think I’ll be going back to that...

• Like 1