KH3 Install Size Revealed

DrakeHellsing

21 minutes ago, SelectiveGamer said:

40GB huh? See this is what I was worried about. There aren't enough worlds for it to be an 80+ hour game so it's clearly not an 80+ hour game.

The wait for FFXV was worth it. The wait for this? I'm starting to get worried for... 1f61e.png

Keep in mind I've avoided any potential spoilers and info for this game due to the stolen copies not long ago. So I may be incorrect on this entire thing lol.

Reminds me of this article.

https://gamerant.com/kingdom-hearts-3-world-game-size/

I also see that when you buy KH 1.5 + 2.5 Remix from the PS store it says 45.24GB is required. That's 1, 2, CoM, BBS, and the 2 small movie type things that don't really count. :P So the size could also be stated to be comparable to those 4 games combined. (not that I'm stating that, I'm just saying if you're going to go by numbers...)

Even if there are less worlds in KH3 than there were in KH2 if they are as large as reported then it'll even out. Especially if any of the worlds have worlds within them like the other games did with 100 Acre Wood, Timeless River, and Space Paranoids. 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, SelectiveGamer said:

40GB huh? See this is what I was worried about. There aren't enough worlds for it to be an 80+ hour game so it's clearly not an 80+ hour game.

The wait for FFXV was worth it. The wait for this? I'm starting to get worried for... 1f61e.png

1. No one knows how big the worlds are. No one even knows if all the worlds have been announced.

2. Did anyone say it was an 80 hour game? I heard 30-40 with 80+ being for extras. Hell, Kingdom Hearts 2 ended at about 120 for me lol. The game sure as hell wasn't that long.

3. Whether the wait is worth it or not is up to you. Personally, I look forward to the gameplay more than anything and judging by Fragmentary Passage the gameplay is exactly what I wanted. So for me, it's already worth the wait.

• Like 1