Cannot edit some of my posts.

cr1s

I'm getting the following error when attempting to edit some of my posts:

LxWfyZS.png

Time isn't the issue because it even happens when I immediately try to edit my post, and it's obviously not deleted since I can still read it. I don't think "being moved" is the issue either. I'm on Firefox (desktop version), by the way, in case that matters.

Things I've tried:

• Logging in through other browsers and attempting to edit the concerned posts
  • Logging in from my mobile and attempting to edit the concerned posts

None of these worked, though, and I'm still getting the same error. I initially came across this error a while ago, but didn't think much of it back then. However, I'm looking to update a couple of my posts and would appreciate it if anyone can help me out here.

Remember that I told you yesterday that I have never seen that error before? Well, I just got it like 10 minutes ago. I was writing a PM to someone, sent it, made a grammar mistake, tried to fix it by editing the message right away and when I tried to save the edited message, I got hit with that same window exactly.

Went back to the forum index and then back again to my PMs, tried to edit it a second time and then I didn't get any error. Soooo, yeah, no idea what's going on. Just as you, I'm on a PC using Firefox.

No idea what triggered the error and how it solved out itself but I thought I may throw this here as well ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...