Platinum still possbile?

Just now, DarthDeathscythe said:

You dont need online help to get plat. Just farm sun medals from falconers in ng ++ .You should read some trophy guides first and dont kill any npc and you should be fine

first: thx for the fast answer.

And yeah i read the guide barely but what about ranking up all the covenants? Some of them need like 500 pvp wins if i understand it right.

13 hours ago, jannikwssls said:

Okay guys thank you very much! :)

I platted DSR and 3 so i wanna go for 2 too.

Once again thx for the answers and i will now start playing

If you platted DS3 offline, then just know it won't get worse than that. Offline grinding of covenant items in DS2 is nothing compared to grinding Vertebrae Shackles and Proof of a Concord Kept offline in DS3. 

I did both games entirely offline. 

Besides completing this game 2+ times, there are really only two grind related activities, ranking up Bell Covenant to level 2, and grinding 30 sun medals.

The Bell covenant is easy in Belfry Sol; There is an NPC that spawned for me about once in every three runs. So killing him 20 times does not take too long.

At the time of this writing, I just finished grinding 30 sun medals in NG and it was surprisingly easy with the following method, took a couple of hours to get the last 25 medals I needed:

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
On 1/2/2019 at 11:19 AM, KaiserVendrix said:

Some the minimal PVP you need to do is 30 wins in the Bell Keeper covenant but you can get a NPC to be summoned in and it will count for you. For the spells that you need 500 PVP wins in, can be bought from the ghost as soon as you get into castle. But you NEED to be in NG++. 

can you use ascetic for this? or do you need to actually beat the game twice?