Ur_Big_Bad_Papa

about Warlord trophey

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

that Warlord trophey says need clan of 10 people. i have three copy so far. so i must find another 7 copy online to get that. can i invite bot or others??? feels really nervous

Edited by Ur_Big_Bad_Papa

Posted (edited)

You can do this with just one copy if you want, but you need 9 alt accounts. Simply invite them with your main and then log in with all of your other alts and accept the invite. You don’t have to play a single game, just gotta be the leader of a clan with 10 ppl including you.

Edited by Nemesis_WM

You can't invite an alt unless it has some stats, so you must play at least 1 ranked match and wait that your stats update, afterwards that alt can be invited.

finally fell relaxed. I can now have a good sleep then... thanks guys

On 02/01/2019 at 8:08 PM, VirtualNight said:

You can't invite an alt unless it has some stats, so you must play at least 1 ranked match and wait that your stats update, afterwards that alt can be invited.

Absolutely not true. I have invited 8 of my alts that never played a game. Your stats are created when you log in the server.

6 hours ago, TheYuriG said:

Absolutely not true. I have invited 8 of my alts that never played a game. Your stats are created when you log in the server.

Strange, it wasn't like that for me, logging into the game wasn't enough and had to play a ranked match.