!Spoiler alert! - Story related trophies glitched? Help!

DONdx

Edit: since I seem to be too stupid to use spoiler tags ? please be warned of possible spoilers ahead!!!

I am somewhat confused right now.. So far I have not been paying too much attention to trophies for my first playthings. But today I unlocked

„Family Ties“ (8th story progression trophy), but I am missing „The Underworld“ (7th story progression trophy) as well as „new heights“ (for getting the overhang climbing gear which I definitely got)...

Did someone else have issues like that? Will simply replaying in new game + make those trophies pop? Hope some of you can ease my mind...
Edited by DONdx
My own stupidity :D

This game is a mess, not sure if they have fixed 100% trophy yet either. It has glitched for alot of people. You best bet is to get it in NG+ and make a save right before you exit cenote just in case it bugs out again. Unless you are playing on Deadly Obsession on your first playthrough you still got to go through the game again. Hopefully it pops then.

Edited by Quink666

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/27/2019 at 4:58 PM, LordShavron said:

I didn't have any story related trophies glitch on me, but I did have the 100% trophy glitch. Unless it broke again they fixed that back in early October. I booted the game up after a patch downloaded and it popped within a minute.

Same for me. Those trophies did not glitch for me. Only the collectables trophies glitched for me, but those got fixed with patch 1.04 (if i remember correctly).