2019 Platinum Trophy Wish List

Ciper_Code

Hello everyone,

So today I have been thinking about what platinum trophies I would like to get by the end of the year and want to hear what platinum's you guys would like to achieve this year. For me I have chosen 10 games that interest me or I have at least enjoyed playing before. This does not have to be limited to games that are currently released so games predicted to be released in 2019 are 100% okay to include here. So let's get started.

1) Digimon Story Cyber Slueth/Hacker's Memory

Okay so this first one includes 2 games but they come under the same banner in my experience. So Digimon Story Cyber Slueth is the first digimon story game to hit the PS4 and was one of my first platinums on one of my other accounts and I enjoyed it way too much. The only problem with this is obtaining all the medals of digimon which is the only "missable" trophy without DLC. Other than that this game is pretty standard can take anywhere between 75-150 hours depending on how much grinding you do (there's a reasonable amount). Hacker's memory is the "sequel" to the first game that takes place along side the main story of the first game. One thing about this game is you can import your save from the first game minimizing the estimated time of 100 hours down to 50 which is a massive improvement in my opinion but again another fun game I enjoyed.

2) Disgaea 1 Complete

Oh boy Disgaea the very definition of a grind in my opinion. Having currently been playing Disgaea 5 and enjoyed all the different mechanics (whilst overwhelming at times) that make up this game I thought I would punish myself with another installment but this time going back to where it started. For anyone who has yet to play any Disgaea game imagine Fire emblem with a decent amount of comedy, stupid amounts of mechanics and bears that have mouths on their belly's that fire lasers. All that with a steep learning curve is what makes this game enjoyable and would highly recommend this to anyone that enjoys a chess like strategy game with so much depth you won't be able to stick to one thing at a time.

3) New Gundam Breakers

Gundam the adult version of transformers what's not to like. Okay I admit I have never played a Gundam game and this is going to be my first and been told countless times that I am making a mistake choosing this one to start with but I say what the hell I am going to give this a chance. I have seen many a video about the games in this series and the one thing that I kept thinking of whilst watching this was "This reminds me of Custom Robo Arena on the DS" and anyone who has played that game will know what I am talking about so I thought why the hell not lets give this a go.

4) Final Fantasy X/X2/Type-0/XV

Yes you read that right I am counting this under the same banner like before because who does not like final fantasy. Admittedly it has been  sitting on my shelf gathering dust for over a year and a half now and it's not that I don't enjoy final fantasy at all in fact I am one of the few people that enjoyed final fantasy XIII-2 of all things. Just over the years theses games got pushed back and back with more games coming out so this year I have even dedicated a time slot to do all of these so that they do get completed.

5) Sword Art Online Series

Now I know this is getting a bit out of hand but I plan on making a lot of progress this year. The sword art online series consists of 4 main games and a cross over game with Accel World. Admittedly I have already platinumed Fatal Bullet for the Gun Gale online game (Sinon is bae) But Hollow Fragment, Lost song and Hollow Realisation have just been pushed back much like the Final Fantasy series and this year is when I am going to see that nice shiny platinum trophy even if it means staying up countless nights to do so. Also to note with the first game Hollow Fragment is going to be the worst one in the series by far. Lost song although the controls are dodgy I can live with that. Hollow realisation's dating sim sure it can take time but again I can deal with that. BUT Hollow Fragments trophy for getting the last attacking bonus on ALL bosses now that is something I am not looking forward to because as far as I can tell there is no way to get this again without restarting the story (If I am wrong which I hope I am please say down below).

6) Jump Force

The first 2019 game on this list. I admit I am not a big fan of Fighting games despite owning both injustice, all the Naruto shippuden games, Naruto Shinobi strikers, One piece Burning Blood, My Hero One's Justice, plus several others I have never been a fan. The reason for this is because I SUCK at fighting games and when there's a trophy that requires you to win x amount of online matches then I am out of luck. That being said I am a massive fan of anime as you can tell from this list alone and the fact I can use Yugi in a fighting game (I play yu-gi-oh more than I am willing to admit and attend YCS events) has put this on top of my radar so I am going to attempt this as best I can.

7) One Piece World Seekers

While we are talking about 2019 this is another game that I am looking out for. One Piece is one of my favorite animes despite being too popular at times and people giving it too much hate at the same time. I am always eager to play a one piece game. I have played all 3 Pirate Warrior games and Burning Blood so far and going to add this platinum to my collection as soon as it comes out .

8) Omega Quintet 

Now this game is one I have been meaning to platinum for a few months now but never had the time to do so. The main thing putting me off this at the moment is like a lot of games it requires you to play on the hardest difficulty to obtain the platinum which is not a problem but this is the first game of it's kind I have played and want to go into it prepared before doing so. All this being said this is going to be one that will require me to do 2 playthroughs to be fully prepared to go into it.

9) Star Ocean Series

This series is one I want to get into just for the art style alone. Personally I think this is a beautiful game and can't wait to get into it very soon. I can't really say much about this yet because I have yet to do my research fully but I do know some of theses games do require a steady grind which is my type of thing but at the same time I have trouble sticking to one thing at a time so this is going to be an interesting run through to say the least.

Before my last entry here are a few games I considered but got left off this list for the time being or have other plans for them:

Skyrim

Spyro Trilogy

Crash N'Sane Trilogy

Dragon Quest XI

Kingdom Come: Deliverance

10) Digimon Survival

Yes another Digimon game I know. I have a big problem when it comes to digimon where I just can't say no and have to play it. Originally I didn't have any enthusiasm to play this game because of the gameplay I had seen but the thing that changed my mind was Disgaea. Digimon survival is similar to disgaea in terms of gameplay. you have a board with your team and the enemy team you move them like chess pieces into position and attack the enemy's pieces and then the enemy takes their turn. then you go back and forth till one team loses all their pieces. Then I thought if digimon has a game like this then I just can't say no. So no matter what the trophy list for this game ends up being I am going to play it non stop till it is platinumed.

So there you have it that's my list of Platinums for 2019 and can't wait to hear what everyone else plans are for this year.

-Happy Hunting 

• Like 3

I am planning to do Hardware Rivals, Starblood Arena and Bulletstorm on PS4 with my friend. I am close to platinuming Bioshock 2 and Rise of the Tomb Raider as well. I don't get too many games done in a year so don't want to get ahead of myself (although this is a wishlist) but other games I would like to do are Dishonored 2, Assassin's Creed Origins, Bound and a Call of Duty game. Maybe Wolfenstein 2 or The Evil Within 2 aswell. I am also thinking about getting a PS3 as there are a lot of games I would play on that. Would like to do a few other VR and Vita games too. I also have a long summer so could start up The Witcher 3 or Bloodborne; there's a lot I could do.

• Like 2

hmm, well, there's definitely a couple i would love to finish.

Red Dead Redemption 2 - wow this plat is taking forever lol, ill finish it up this year.

Monster Hunter: World - got a little bored searching for the final few crowns, so i went on to other games. with the Iceborne DLC coming out though i plan to get back into it.

Jak X: Combat Racing - i'm just not that huge into racing games. i'll get around to it though.

im also hoping for Borderlands 3 to be released this year. a guy can dream, right?

• Like 1

Great Thread suggestion, I am determined this year to make a big dent in my backlog, so here goes.

(These are in no particular order)

1: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (PS3)

Technically I have made some progress on this already however I am still a LONG way away from finishing. This game like any JRPG is a solid grind and whilst I do enjoy playing it, I struggle to sit down for hours at a time to try and knock it out. This will be one of my proudest Platinum' once I achieve this one.

2: Assassin Creed Origins (PS4)

Started this game yesterday and the story arc already has me hooked. I havn't touched an Assassin Creed Game since Black Flag (Which I personally loved) simply because I hadn't gotten around to them. This is one I am sure I wont struggle to get through and will be nice to chip away at.

3: God of War (PS4)

Arguably the game I am most excited to play, that I currently own. This game looks amazing and will be the first God of War game I actually have played. I own all of the God of War games on PS3 but for some reason never got to them, so I'm looking forward to jumping into this universe very much.

4-7: Jak and Daxter (1,2,3,Racing) (PS4)

Extremely enjoyed playing these on the PS3 and these are currently on sale very cheap on the PS Store, so I plan to pick these up and chip away at them naturally. I personally wont be using the exploit to get the platinum in 5 minutes, but if thats your thing then fair enough.

8: Burnout Paradise Remastered (PS4)

This is probably the first game on the list that I am not sure I will be able to Platinum, the 8 people in the arena online trophy may prove to be a pain, but hopefully when I get to this, it will still be achievable without too many headaches. I owned this on the PSP, so am looking forward to seeing what it was like on the console version.

9: Detroit Become Human (PS4)
Another instance where I own the predecessor games (Quantic Dream) but have never got around to them. The "decision's matter" Genre of gaming has always interested me and I hope that this delivers to my expectations.

10: Crash Team Racing (PS4)

Very much looking forward to this game, hopefully the trophy list isn't too painful, remains to be seen if I will go for the platinum', but I can't imagine that I wont.

Ambitious List

(There are plenty more games I will go for the platinum for in 2019, but these are ones I would love to get through if I have time / energy)

Need for Speed Payback, Knack 2, Dead Island Riptide Definitive Edition, Just Cause 4, Until Dawn, South Park Fractured But Whole,

There are SO many more, but I think this is a good starting point.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, danceswithsloths said:

hmm, well, there's definitely a couple i would love to finish.

Red Dead Redemption 2 - wow this plat is taking forever lol, ill finish it up this year.

Monster Hunter: World - got a little bored searching for the final few crowns, so i went on to other games. with the Iceborne DLC coming out though i plan to get back into it.

Jak X: Combat Racing - i'm just not that huge into racing games. i'll get around to it though.

im also hoping for Borderlands 3 to be released this year. a guy can dream, right?

That's a very nice dream there that I have myself but there's too much speculation at the moment for my liking but for sure will jump to the top of my list (currently going for borderlands 2 right now that I started just before christmas)

• Like 1

I have quite a few goals for 2019, since I only recently started towards the end of September 2018.

1. Battlefield V: This one is a big goal of mine. I'm expecting to have it (possibly?) within the next week or two. I managed to knock out the most troublesome trophies -- Off-hand and the infamous Death from Above. All that I have left is to beat 2/3 War Stories on Hardcore :jaymon: and earning some XP in multiplayer. I'm excited to see if they add any trophies for the Battle Royale mode that they're adding later on in 2019, looking forward to being able to tackle more Battlefield V. For all the hate that this game gets, I have to say, I've been having a lot of fun with it and I don't have many complaints.

2. LEGO Marvel's Avengers: This one has been sitting on my list for almost 2 months now. I've finished the story levels and the Free Play levels, and I've done SOME of the open-world cleanup. However, the open-world is massive and I still have a lot more cleanup to do. I'll slowly chip away at this one, since I can only play LEGO games for an hour or two at a time before I need to move on to something else. However, I definitely plan on finishing it up in 2019.

3. Assassin's Creed Syndicate: Again, another game I'm really enjoying that received only lukewarm reception from others. The game world is just beautiful, I find myself roaming Victorian London just to explore. Given that I want to take my time and really enjoy this one, plus the fact that there is a LOT to do to get the platinum, I'm expecting this one to take a while. However, I'll (probably?) be done with it sometime in the spring.

4. Kingdom Hearts: I just received all of the Kingdom Hearts games for Christmas. While I've acknowledged that I won't be KH3 ready by the time the game drops, I'm definitely planning on playing through some of the Kingdom Hearts games, and that includes the first (of course, haha). I've put in about 3 hours so far, and I'm really enjoying the game much more than I thought I would.

5. Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories: Again, I'm trying to play a few of the Kingdom Hearts games in 2019. I know they'll be hefty to platinum, but I'm ready (I think) :P

6. Skyrim: I played Fallout 3 in 2018 and 100% it, and I'm so excited to dive into Bethesda's next RPG. I like the whole "medieval magic" vibe a lot, and the game seems to feel much more...alive than Fallout 3. Again, this one will take me forever, but I'm sure that I can do it if given a whole year :P

7. Watch_Dogs: I've got the game, I just need to play it. Again, Chicago looks like a beautiful world. Knock Ubisoft all you want, but they've really mastered the art of making an incredible game world. If I enjoy it (as much as I think I will) I'll try and play Watch_Dogs 2 this year as well.

8. God of War: Ascension: I've played through and gotten the platinum in every PS3 God of War game...except for Ascension. I'm confident that will change in 2019. I always love a good outing with Kratos. :D

9. Spider-Man: Game looks incredible. I love Spider-Man. Enough said.

10. Horizon Zero Dawn: Game looks beautiful, and the gameplay, especially the archery, looks phenomenal. I've only heard great things about the game, and I'm ready to fall in love with it. Doesn't hurt that the game doesn't cost much either these days. :awesome:

I'm sure that there's tons more, but those are the top 10. Who knows how much time I'll have in 2019 to play?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ResoluteRock said:

7. Watch_Dogs: I've got the game, I just need to play it. Again, Chicago looks like a beautiful world. Knock Ubisoft all you want, but they've really mastered the art of making an incredible game world. If I enjoy it (as much as I think I will) I'll try and play Watch_Dogs 2 this year as well.

9. Spider-Man: Game looks incredible. I love Spider-Man. Enough said.

10. Horizon Zero Dawn: Game looks beautiful, and the gameplay, especially the archery, looks phenomenal. I've only heard great things about the game, and I'm ready to fall in love with it. Doesn't hurt that the game doesn't cost much either these days. :awesome:

I'm sure that there's tons more, but those are the top 10. Who knows how much time I'll have in 2019 to play?

Watch Dogs 1 and 2 are seriously underrated. WD1 is a dark busy city with black tone and it's a damn good game. WD2 is bright and colorful and really fun with a badass OST. Spider-man nailed it with the NYC vibe and Horizon Zero Dawn is beautiful.

Anyways, here are the new games I might plat.

Doom Eternal, Mortal Kombat 11, Resident Evil 2 and Kingdom Hearts 3. 

As for games I already own:
Battlefield 1
Yakuza 0
Resident Evil
Detroit Become Human

And for PS3, Killzone trilogy and Prince Of Persia Games. Hopefully Burnout Paradise. 

• Like 2

Ni no Kuni II

Already at post game but put it's on pause until all the DLC is out.

Shadow of the Colossus (PS3)

Only have hard mode and hard time attacks left and it's too daunting right now for me to want to tackle it.

Devil May Cry 3 and 4, maybe 5 if I have the money to buy it

Already platinumed 1 and close to getting 2 done.

Dragon Quest XI

It's been forever since I've played a lengthy turned based JRPG with trophies.

God Eater 2

I started it and have like 15 hours. I loved God Eater Burst on the PSP (and was thinking of playing Resurrection for the platinum too) but there's something about 2 I just don't like compared to 1.

The Bit.Trip, Musynx, Thumper, Amplitude, Sound Shapes, maybe Persona 5 Dancing

Rhythm games are always fun. The Bit.Trip I started very early last year but then put down and just now picked it back up. Musynx I have one trophy left for the platinum that requires me to get 122/125% for any song/any difficulty but it's harder than it sounds because the game judges you down to the exact millisecond. Haven't started Thumper or Amplitude, and been waiting forever for a sale on Sound Shapes. I don't really like Persona 5 or the remixes in Starlight but hey 3 and 4 Dancing were fun and it's the same deal + free platinum.

Asura's Wrath

Started it but it got put on the back burner when I got the Devil May Cry games.

Kingdom Hearts 1, BBS, and 3 (maybe)

Already played all the games so this is simply replaying them + final mix stuff. Already have platinum for Re:Chain of Memories and 2. No interest in ever replaying DDD. I'll wait to buy 3 when the price is cheaper.

Final Fantasy XIII and XIII-2

I've already played through the games fully and even got XIII-2's platinum on a different account when I was younger. This account has minimal amount of trophies for both and I don't like that. I enjoyed the gameplay and can skip the story so it won't be too bad for me.

Sly Cooper 2 and 3

Breezed through 1 but then lost interest in 2 so I've been playing like a chapter a month.

• Like 2

1. Judge Eyes:

Currently working on its plat...The drone mini game could take forever...

2. Sekiro: shadows die twice 

A must-plat for me. Love souls games. 

3. Yakuza 0:

Been working on this one for almost a year...hope I can finish it in 2019.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Ciper_Code said:

2) Disgaea 1 Complete

Oh boy Disgaea the very definition of a grind in my opinion. Having currently been playing Disgaea 5 and enjoyed all the different mechanics (whilst overwhelming at times) that make up this game I thought I would punish myself with another installment but this time going back to where it started. For anyone who has yet to play any Disgaea game imagine Fire emblem with a decent amount of comedy, stupid amounts of mechanics and bears that have mouths on their belly's that fire lasers. All that with a steep learning curve is what makes this game enjoyable and would highly recommend this to anyone that enjoys a chess like strategy game with so much depth you won't be able to stick to one thing at a time.

4) Final Fantasy X/X2/Type-0/XV

Yes you read that right I am counting this under the same banner like before because who does not like final fantasy. Admittedly it has been  sitting on my shelf gathering dust for over a year and a half now and it's not that I don't enjoy final fantasy at all in fact I am one of the few people that enjoyed final fantasy XIII-2 of all things. Just over the years theses games got pushed back and back with more games coming out so this year I have even dedicated a time slot to do all of these so that they do get completed.

FF is a good choice! I have FFX-2 and XVs platinums (and also the 13 series and XII TZA). X-2 and XV are pretty reasonable, XV was super easy and took me less than 50 hours. X-2 needed more effort getting 100%, and also with the via infinito, super bosses, the international parts extra tower dungeon and those annoying mini games like sphere break and the gunners gauntlet, took me about 80 hours. I played Just Disgaea 4 and D2, they are pretty grindy even just the main story! Very fun games, I assume the plats would be quite the venture. 

For this year, my platinums that I plan to get are:

Collar x Malice Unlimited: Got this as a Christmas gift, currently playing it and am really enjoying it. I loved the main game as well.  I like otome games but platinum wise, i know they are all super easy. I play them when commuting and during break at work on my vita since they're easy to pick for short periods. 

Code Realize Shirogane no Kiseki, Pio Fiore no Banshou and Hakuouki are the other otome games I want to play.

Spyro: I loved Spyro as a child and am looking forward to this. Just waiting for the price to come down a bit and will get it once I finish a few of my vita games. The platinum looks easy enough judging from the guide.

Crash Team Racing: I'm hoping the platinum difficulty isn't as hard as N. Sane Trilogy's was, as this was my favourite Crash game growing up and one that I poured many hours into with my brother as kids. Coco Park feels so nostalgic lol.

Okami HD: If I do get around to playing this. It looks really nice with great reviews but i found the controls a bit awkward. I guess it would take some time getting used to. 

Atelier Firis: I enjoyed Atelier Sophie so this game looks pretty fun to play. The platinum also looks ok compared to older Atelier games.

Beyond Two Souls and Heavy Rain: these are two games I got free on PSN plus and have been sitting in my backlog for many many months now. Hopefully I can clear them once and for all this year, otherwise they'll just be shoved to 2020....

Kingdom Hearts 3: Based on my skill in KH games in general, this platinum is just not going to come my way despite me wanting it. I may not get the platinum, but I do plan on playing the story..... on no more than normal difficulty of course....

• Like 2

- I plan to go for the following Plats:

Catherine (PS3)

I need to get back to this game soon, I'm really curious to know how the story unfolds. I know most of the trophies left are challenging but it's just a matter of time for them to pop on my screen.

Max Payne 3

This game has been on my backlog for years, I really need to start it asap.

Dead Island & DI: Riptide (PS3)

Same as Max Payne 3, these games have been sitting on my backlog for a long while.

Yakuza 3

I really want to play and plat this game before going for Yakuza 4 & 5, I've heard nothing but good things about this series.

Demon's Souls & Dark Souls (PS3)

A couple of challenging games I'm looking forward to finally play and plat. I hope I can start them soon.

- I wish I can earn the following Plats this year:

Spelunky

This is my all time favorite indie title and one of my favorite games of all times. I wish it gets a re-release with a shining Platinum trophy because there are a lot of things to do (active & passive) that can easily have their own trophy for performing them.

Spelunky II

I'm really excited for this sequel, I hope this time this game has a Platinum trophy with a trophy list of several trophies. 

Red Dead Redemption II

I loved the first game and plan to get this game upon going PS4. I wish there is a complete edition containing all DLC stuff.

Bully

This one is another game I loved playing on PS3, it's a shame this version did not get a Plat. I'm really looking forward to a sequel.

Crypt of the Necrodancer

I'd love to have this game's Plat as the game is really challenging, the thing is I'll need to get a keyboard to be able to keep the rhythm when the game requires to press the buttons like 300 times per minute. 

Edited by Deceptrox
  • Like 1

My wish list:

Binary Domain 

Warhammer 40K Space Marines (pending now that I’ve officially finished the MP trophies)

Onimusha

Sekiro

Dragonball Xenoverse (PS4 and PS3)

Tera

Sword Coast Legends

Crash Team Racing

and about 20 more I can’t think of at the moment. 

Edited by kidson2004
Finished MP for Warhammer.
  • Like 1

I have a lot of goals and a lot of games I consider prerequisites, meaning games that I want to finish before another game whether its in the same series, prequels, sequels, etc.

My main goals for 2019 are:

Far Cry Primal -> Far Cry 5

AC Origins -> AC Ezio Collection (I know it's old)

Shiness The Lightning Kingdom

Digimon Hacker's Memory and Next Order

All of the David Cage games

And I want to hit 80 platinums by the end of the year. I'd like 100 but I'm trying to be realistic.

• Like 1

Let's see...

Mostly I just want to get games done with online requirements.

Just Cause 3: Played JC2 last year. Want to continue on with the series. Got all the DLCs too so shooting for 100%.

Rayman Legends: It's prolly one of the first game I'll start with since it takes 3-4 months but I can play another game simultaneously.

Soul Sacrifice: Hey, my Vita needs some love too. :) 

XCOM 2: I just have the base game but I like strat games and I played the first one too.

Bulletstorm Full Clip Edition: I was hoping to play this with my brother but we'll see.

Onrush: Yeah, idk, I like racing games and this is sort of a racing game (not in a traditional way).

Rise of the Tomb Raider: Just continuing on with TR. A little refresher of the first would be good and I have to read the TR comics with some ties between the two games.

Need for Speed: I've been meaning to play this for quite a while and EA can always mess up the servers so gotta get on it. Prolly not going for 100%, will try the DLC but not too concerned about it.

Need for Speed Payback: See above, I'm behind on some racing games.

How to Survive 2: Well first of all I have to play the first game first but that doesn't have a plat. :P I liked what I saw from both games so I grabbed them on sale.

Freedom Wars: Another one for the Vita. I've been hearing some good things about this game.

Mad Max: Luckily they fixed the stuff they messed up but the scavenger glitch is still around. Hopefully I get lucky.

Overlord Fellowship of Evil: I like the Overlord games but Overlord II caught me out with its servers closing so this will be my redemption. The game has some performance issues which is why I was hesitant to get it for so long but finally bought it.

Final Fantasy XV: I'm still on the 1.26 patch w/o using Charles or whatever. That's why I want get this done 100% before having to use that method.

That's it for now but here are a few games I'm considering. They are basically games next in line of a franchise I want to complete.

Tales of Xillia 2: Got almost all of the Tales of games but I played Xillia 1 first and I want to continue on with this.

God of War: It's the original one, it's the next one in the order for me.

Metal Gear Solid 2: Played it a bunch of times on PS2 but I got the HD collection a few years ago and I want to get through all of them. Replayed MGS1 quite some time ago and started on PW to get the online trophies but dropped it as I want to do them in order.

Lately my (J)RPG hunger came back so might see more of that from me, I do have a lot of them in my backlog.

Edited by DizzyDavidson
  • Like 1

Bloodborne

Shadow of the Tomb Raider

God of War

Gravity Rush 2

DMC: Devil May Cry Definitive Edition

Detroit: Become Human

Beyond: Two Souls

Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age

Far Cry 5

SoulCalibur VI

Assassin's Creed: Syndicate

Edited by Enchanted
  • Like 1

Oh... y'know...

Little bit of this...

Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland
Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland
Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland

Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk

Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky

Atelier Shallie: Alchemists of the Dusk Sea

Little bit of that...

Atelier Sophie: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Book

Atelier Firis: The Alchemist and the Mysterious Journey

Atelier Lydie & Suella: The Alchemists and the Mysterious Paintings

Atelier Lulua: The Scion of Arland

Nelke & the Legendary Alchemists: Ateliers of the New World

I'll pick 5 games that are already on my profile and I'll add 5 games that I've bought, downloaded and just haven't started yet...

Backlog

• Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (PS3) - The only game I ever bought on release day. Not sure why I stopped playing it... I think I burned myself out completing all of those side ops and just haven't gone back to the story mode since. I cleaned up the online trophies some time last year but made no progress on the campaign itself. Difficult game that'll take a while to get used to again..
  • The Last Guardian - Possibly the worst set of trophies I've ever tried to complete. Managed to get the trophy for hearing all of the hints but somehow missed the trophy for feeding Trico every barrel which wasn't nice. My last save is an hour into my no death speed run so I'm not sure when I'll be up for getting through the rest of that..
  • Metal Gear Solid 2 - The MGS I'm least familiar with, and one of the tougher platinum's in the series. Going to take a lot of work and dedication to finish this one up.
  • Mass Effect 2 - I've tried to get into this game on numerous different occasions and every time I haven't managed to play the game for more than a few hours. I had a similar situation with Bayonetta and ended up having a great time with it so I'll be sure to give this game a proper chance.
  • Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Probably being very unrealistic with this one. I remember having an extremely difficult time with parrying and the combat system in general so I just gave up on the game. Apparently this game is Dualshock 4 compatible so I'll definitely give it another go with a better controller! I had a similar problem with Batman: Arkham Asylum where I had to borrow a controller off a friend just to complete the combat challenges (The analogues on my DS3's are horrible).

Games purchased but yet to start:

• Horizon Zero Dawn
  • Life is Strange
  • Rise of the Tomb Raider
  • Shadow of the Colossus
  • Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition

I have high hopes for the above 5 games, and have heard great things about each of them.. I'm just not sure when I'll get around to playing them.

• Like 1

On 1/3/2019 at 4:40 PM, kidson2004 said:

My wish list:

Binary Domain 

Warhammer 40K Space Marines

Onimusha

Sekiro

Dragonball Xenoverse (PS4 and PS3)

Tera

Sword Coast Legends

Crash Team Racing

and about 20 more I can’t think of at the moment. 

hell yea for sekiro and onimusha same for me

• Like 1

Kingdom Hearts Series: I need to do this. Especially since 3 is coming and I will finally have the entire series in one place.

Bloodborne: The Souls style games are tricky for me, but I like this one's style. I definitely need to practice more because even the third boss I've found is annihilating me. 

Skyrim: As a game that I've played multiple characters across multiple platforms, I really need to just sit down and grind this one out. I guess I tend to just get too lost in it and forget about going for trophies (plus now I can try to go for the platinum in VR ?).

Titanfall 2: I'm sure I'll beat the gauntlet this time.....

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1&2: I love ARPGs. I love Marvel. 'Nuff said!