Beat game for Plat?

Going by the list and the weird title, this sounds like the latest stolen asset game from the people that gave us Spear of Destiny and all those other asset flip games over the last 3 years.

EDIT: Confirmed, it is the same guy who gave us this abomination a little over a year ago: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/7100-sword-of-fortress-the-onomuzim

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Going by the list and the weird title, this sounds like the latest stolen asset game from the people that gave us Spear of Destiny and all those other asset flip games over the last 3 years.

EDIT: Confirmed, it is the same guy who gave us this abomination a little over a year ago: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/7100-sword-of-fortress-the-onomuzim

Nobody plat this game why ?

1 hour ago, Armored Squirrel said:

Brand new year, and Sony keeps to its tradition of pushing out shit games. Gotta balance out the masterpieces,I guess. +1

No, Sony just needs this shit so they can advertise a $30 game on discount for 75% off every week in their sale.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, manuel-yahoo_it said:

Nobody plat this game why ?

1 hit deaths, if you die you have to restart from the very beginning, no save feature so you gotta complete it in 1 sitting, and the game can crash from what I've heard

I'm sure this game is gonna be no different from the other 3 games these guys have put out on the PS Store.

Edited by LunaKishi

5 minutes ago, LunaKishi said:

1 hit deaths, if you die you have to restart from the very beginning, no save feature so you gotta complete it in 1 sitting, and the game can crash from what I've heard

I'm this game sure this game is gonna be no different from the other 3 games these guys have put out on the PS Store. 

Put the saves via dlc lol

I don't know whether to laugh or cry that bitterness

Pretty bad that I already Knew this game was going to be from the developer that made Solbrain Knight of Darkness and Spear of Destiny.
Still don't know how Sony allows these games onto the PS4 when they barely function properly.
I haven't actually played any of the games, but don't need to play a game to know its going to be bad.
Plus if anyone actually does buy this I would wait on it since it will be discounted on the PSN store shortly after release like the other games.

23 minutes ago, MyAssStretched said:

seems like someone already has the platinum lol all trophies says 100% but I can't seem to find the game in the psn store

Probably that Azrael guy that keeps popping around these forums. Apparently him and his buddies are able to hack PS4 trophies. So can't really trust earning percentages now 

1 minute ago, Armored Squirrel said:

Probably that Azrael guy that keeps popping around these forums. Apparently him and his buddies are able to hack PS4 trophies. So can't really trust earning percentages now 

Kinda doubt it as the game isn't even released yet, if you ever see percents on the before games come out. It's us game testers who are required to earn things as part of our job. Unfortunately some companies, like this game's, have ass QA

1 hour ago, lynn231 said:

It's most likely a game tester at the game's company and they synced it to the PlayStation servers

52 minutes ago, lynn231 said:

Kinda doubt it as the game isn't even released yet, if you ever see percents on the before games come out. It's us game testers who are required to earn things as part of our job. Unfortunately some companies, like this game's, have ass QA

There is zero chance the guy who churns out this shit has a company with multiple employees, and if he does, there sure isn't a dedicated tester.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

I immediately thought of that game when I saw the thumbnail image for this game and was really hoping I was wrong, so how does this still get past Sony's quality control? What are they doing over there? :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: 

I'll throw this beautiful award in as well xD 

OTrfWKo.png

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 2