Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PateThang

PateThang's Dispute

4 posts in this topic

PateThang

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
A modder has a mod menu that can unlock every thing very fast<br /> Please admin forgive me for this cause this have been 3 yrs and at that time i dont know what modder can do for my games<br /> Apologizes and promise this is a first and a last time for this situation , thanks :(

2 minutes ago, PateThang said:

PateThang

A modder has a mod menu that can unlock every thing very fast<br /> Please admin forgive me for this cause this have been 3 yrs and at that time i dont know what modder can do for my games<br /> Apologizes and promise this is a first and a last time for this situation , thanks :(

A mod menu that unlocks other players trophies other than the host doesn't exist for modern warfare 2

22 minutes ago, PateThang said:

PateThang

It's not good to start off being dishonest. :P

It is doubtful the flag will be lifted. Follow this link to hide the game:

@PateThang  You can fix this yourself by hiding the game. The post above this one shows you how.