NANASHI0x74

is complete first season enough for 100%?

48 posts in this topic

just to clarify, for me and everyone else who wants to get into hitman 2016 late... The complete first season in any edition has all dlcs needed for 100%, right?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I understand your question

 

Digital -need season pass

Disc - comes with everything you need

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, nightowl_80 said:

If I understand your question

 

Digital -need season pass

Disc - comes with everything you need

Thanks, I was interested in this as well :).

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if you buy the Disc version used, you might not be able to access the Bonus missions as they come with the disc in a code and not on the disc itself that being said the Bonus missions are not obtainable from the PSN store anymore hence like me who bought the Disc used online, will have to buy another new disc game just to play the two bonus missions and aim for 100%. it is very annoying if you ask me.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My question is; With this can I get the legacy pack for Hitman 2? 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From the initial response, seems there's no way to get 2 bonus missions without a physical code? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you look at the post on the playstation blog, then it’s Hitman: GOTY edition which include:

 

The HITMAN - Game of The Year Edition includes:

- All missions & locations from the award-winning first season of HITMAN
- 'Patient Zero' Bonus campaign featuring 4 brand new missions including new gameplay mechanics and features
- 3 new Themed Escalation Contracts
- 3 new Outfits
- 3 new Weapons

 

Information taken fron PSN store

 

So I would assume it includes everything needed, but that is just speculation on my part.

Edited by Morfea
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah I'm guessing it's the GOTY edition and not the "complete first season". It's a bit confusing as they state it's the "complete first season" but the video link is of the GOTY edition.

 

It's confusing because these two things are separate versions. I have a physical copy that says "the complete first season" on the box but that one doesn't include the content from the GOTY version. However, I think the GOTY is the only one available digitally so I'm assuming that's what everyone's going to get.

Edited by IDiivil
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Morfea said:

If you look at the post on the playstation blog, then it’s Hitman: GOTY edition which include:

 

The HITMAN - Game of The Year Edition includes:

- All missions & locations from the award-winning first season of HITMAN
- 'Patient Zero' Bonus campaign featuring 4 brand new missions including new gameplay mechanics and features
- 3 new Themed Escalation Contracts
- 3 new Outfits
- 3 new Weapons

 

Information taken fron PSN store

 

So I would assume it includes everything needed, but that is just speculation on my part.

 

4 minutes ago, IDiivil said:

Yeah I'm guessing it's the GOTY edition and not the "complete first season". It's a bit confusing as they state it's the "complete first season" but the video link is of the GOTY edition.

 

It's confusing because these two things are separate versions. I have a physical copy that says "the complete first season" on the box but that one doesn't include the content from the GOTY version. However, I think the GOTY is the only one available digitally so I'm assuming that's what everyone's going to get.

 

You guys are right, it shows as GOTY on the video but the description says 'Complete first season'. I've looked into the ps store and the only thing I found is GOTY edition. Or upgrades to GOTY for the disc version.

 

So I'm pretty sure it will be the GOTY edition which includes the bonus missions and will give you 100%.

Edited by VLAAMINGK_N1
3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's always a possibility that they can bring the Complete First Season edition back on the PS Store.

 

I mean they've given out single player games that are only just the base games instead of complete games.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anyone checked if other regions have different lists? If not and it's a universal list you could look for the extra content in other region store and just get it on a dummy account linked to your main sometimes that works I think some people did that with another game recently where their store didn't have the dlc but the American did or something

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Complete First season , aka « the ps+ version February edition » contains everything for the 100%, apart perhaps the 3 bonus missions packs 4 and 8 in the trophy list on psnprofiles

 I am giving some facts to clear the situation for everyone 

History of this nightmare  edition mess: 

0. The initial game with episodes was released in 2013.

1. once all episodes were done, the complete first season of Hitman was released with Square Enix as editor (I bought it physically) and it contains the bonus missions having dlc trophies

2. One year after or so, IO cut its relationship with Square Enix to become independent again. A little bit after, the Goty edition was proposed. In addition to the Complete 1st season, the only new signigicant mission provided was the additional campaign “Patient zero” which has NO trophy. At that moment, Io proposed different packs for the people having the previous editions both physical or digital. It was kind of a repackaging due to the change of editors imo.

3. Finally Io took Warner as editor for next products, and the first one released was Hitman 2 (We do not care for the trophies but here it achieves the full story)

 

Remark: In the Hitman 2 trophy list, they repeat the whole trophy list of Hitman 1.

Edited by djippps
Mistakes about the PS+
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04.02.2019 at 9:21 AM, djippps said:

The Game of The Year Edition, aka « the ps+ version February edition » contains everything for the 100%.

I am sure of it 100% (without any joke 1f60e.png). I am giving some facts to clear the situation for everyone 

History of this nightmare  edition mess: 

0. The initial game with episodes was released in 2013.

1. once all episodes were done, the complete first season of Hitman was released with Square Enix as editor (I bought it physically) and it contains the bonus missions having dlc trophies

2. One year after or so, IO cut its relationship with Square Enix to become independent again. A little bit after, the Goty edition was proposed. In addition to the Complete 1st season, the only new signigicant mission provided was the additional campaign “Patient zero” which has NO trophy. At that moment, Io proposed different packs for the people having the previous editions both physical or digital. It was kind of a repackaging due to the change of editors imo.

3. Finally Io took Warner as editor for next products, and the first one released was Hitman 2 (We do not care for the trophies but here it achieves the full story)

 

Conclusion for trophy hunters: The PS+ Version gives the Goty edition, so every trophy is contained to get the 100%. Moreover, by taking this edition, you will unlock the Legacy pack for Hitman 2, meaning all the locations will be duplicated for Hitman 2 for free and you can play them asap without actually buying Hitman 2 (so yeah that means around 60 more trophies are unlocked for free in Hitman 2)

 

And there are your 100% sure?) They brought back Complete First Season edition, so you still need to upgrade it to GOTY) 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The edition available for PS+ is "The Complete First Season". I just confirmed on my PS Plus games hub.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, wickenex said:

The edition available for PS+ is "The Complete First Season". I just confirmed on my PS Plus games hub.

 

That was not the original question, lol. The question was if it's enough to get 100% of trophies. Or you need to buy season pass or whatever.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah it isn't game of the year edition but that one seems to just contain patient zero. So the first season does contain the bonus missions?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Complete First Season does contain everything else except Patient Zero (which is DLC pack 7 I believe).

 

And yeah, on the store it does indeed say it's the first season and not the goty, and also lists it as "PS+ exclusive", as the whole thing had been delisted before.

 

Can someone actually confirm that if you redeem this thing, you get everything but Hokkaido on your download list? Can't do it myself since I own the digital goty.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, IDiivil said:

The Complete First Season does contain everything else except Patient Zero (which is DLC pack 7 I believe).

 

And yeah, on the store it does indeed say it's the first season and not the goty, and also lists it as "PS+ exclusive", as the whole thing had been delisted before.

 

Can someone actually confirm that if you redeem this thing, you get everything but Hokkaido on your download list? Can't do it myself since I own the digital goty.

Hokkaido is on my download list as well as summer bonus episode

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My bad, sorry about that. You are right lol. (The webpage I looked one week ago used the picture of the Goty edition which confused me). 

Thh only thing which could be missing for Season 1 concerns the bonus missions (Landslide, etc.). Since I bought the physical edition, I had a coupon inside to reclaim them. I have no idea about the digital version. Someone in the conversation said it was not contained. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, olliebear66t said:

Hokkaido is on my download list as well as summer bonus episode

I also have sapienza, paris and episodes 3-6. Is that everything you need?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@olliebear66t : You need 1 or 2 different packs (it is only one for Hitman 2 so I do not know what they do currently for Hitman 1, maybe one pack now for the 3 missions bonus OR 2 packs) with « The Icon », « An house built in the sand » and « Landslide. » 

After downloading one pack for bonus missions, just open it and check the destinations (Sapienza and Marrakesh are concerned: if it is good you should see a specific mission inside these destinations with the titles such as « The icon », also escalation contracts exist for them)

Edited by djippps
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, olliebear66t said:

I also have sapienza, paris and episodes 3-6. Is that everything you need?

Yeah I think we get everything we need for 100%

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.