FUBAR difficulty compare to other game

FielVeredus

I think i might go back to it to earn this great platinum because i really like it.

So, the FUBAR difficulty. How hard is it compare to other shooter ? I have MWR platinum without exploit (with multiple frustration , swear throughout entire playthrough). is it harder than that or not ?

Its not really that bad, i am pretty shitty at video games, if you managed to do MWR without any exploits, you'll probably be fine, i would say the most annoying parts are the fact that there are very little checkpoints, so when you die your basically starting the entire level over most of the time. other then that, some parts ammo can be quite annoying, i dont think i had too much trouble with it, there were some parts where i actually had more trouble in the normal play though. Its just about remembering enemy spawns, and head shots. 

It's probably best to compare it to other 3rd person shooters. 

I found it somewhat easier than Crushing from the Uncharted games because you have 2 partners, but by no means does that mean it's a walk in the park. While others stated they were good for nothing slackers, I found them exceptionally helpful for most of the game. The hardest parts are going to be when you're alone and even then you get some decent weaponry. (I vaguely remember dying quite a bit on a rooftop with a helicopter...) 

I completed FUBAR in one night, but I came off of playing the game on lesser difficulties for practice so you may want to reacquaint yourself with the game and chapter layouts. You will need to be careful in a lot of areas and remembering what's where, and who, will go a long way towards planning. 

I did this recently as my 150th milestone. I'd say it's problematic sections are harder than that of Uncharted's problematic sections. But overall, it's comparable to that. Familiarity makes things a lot easier as well. So it will also depend on how much you remember about the game.

I had the hard run to get re-acclimated to the way Spec Ops plays, and the level design and where enemies come from, and I think that helped me through FUBAR quite a bit. I still found myself stuck on a handful of sections, but you can eventually get through it. It's a matter of finding what works and what doesn't. I know that's generic, but it's true.

I also played on PS Now this go around, so had potential input lag and still was able to do it.

Edited by Elvick_

Thanks.

So as usual, it is probably just a brute force and with some luck like many difficult shooter game.

I have to run through the game on hard anyway as i didn't do so and collect the collectible anyway so i have a chance to learn the game again and hopefully get it this time.

In my opinion Call Of Duty World At War is way harder than Spec Ops The Line. Especially the granade spam by the AI. This one, is not really like World At War. If you take a lot of cover and run quikly to the walls and take enough cover. You should be good. But don't rush, you might just put up a FUBAR walkthrough on Youtube. It will help. Good luck.

Edited by TazDevilz1986
  • Like 1