1 Platinum trophy everyday for 1 month challenge.

So I got a platinum on the 1st of January and my brain says “Couldn’t it be fun to get one platinum everyday for one month, it would look so nice.”

Right so stupid idea but what can you do, the seed is planted in my brain. 

The rules are simple:

1. Only one Platinum trophy can be unlocked per day.

2. Once the month is over, every game has to be in order of the day the Platinum was unlocked. So games with dlc could complicate things. 

Edited by TheDragon70

I get the concept - but seriously.....who has time for that??? Unless people make a coscious effort to line up platinums, as in leave one trophy to get, but then....whats the point? Im not hating on the idea (Really doesnt matter what I say to defend myself here...lets be honest ha ha) - its just not for me.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Property_Damage said:

one a day for a month?

youre crazy, only hackers will meet those standards, even no lifers wont stand a chance

ive been doing a minimum of one platinum a month for 6 years running, 244 plats later the streak still lives

Like others said earlier it's doable if you choose 1-2 hour plats. I did it in December 2017 but only got 28 of 31 plats a day... I even played some games like Clockwork Tales and Miku Gakkou which are ~ 5 hours each :)

Have fun @TheDragon70

1 hour ago, TheDragon70 said:

So I got a platinum on the 1st of January and my brain says “Couldn’t it be fun to get one platinum everyday for one month, it would look so nice.”

Right so stupid idea but what can you do, the seed is planted in my brain. 

The rules are simple:

1. Only one Platinum trophy can be unlocked per day.

2. Once the month is over, every game has to be in order of the day the Platinum was unlocked. So games with dlc could complicate things. 

So let's say a month has 30 days and 1 cheap (shit) game is around 5$ or less and takes 15 minutes to 3h max. That's 150$ wasted on cheap (shit) games and takes from 7,5h to 90h wasted time on playing them. Cool challenge xD

Not really seeing why people think all you'll be able to play are short/EZPZ-type games. All it takes is some planning and restraint.

You can set everything up to only have one simple trophy left until getting a platinum... like, for example, if you played God of War and did everything except holding off on killing just one of Odin's Ravens. Set up 30 games similarly and it wouldn't be that difficult to pop a platinum every day of the month several months down the line.

I personally wouldn't be able to do this as it was a struggle for me to get 34 platinums last year, but there are plenty of gamers that get 3-4 platinums every month... I mean, there are a lot of events that require people to get platinums over a 24-hour time period (like the old Platinum Rain Day events) and people would even get 10+ in a single 24-hr time frame.

• Like 1

@TheDragon70 1 platinum per day for a month? Yeah, sure, if you buy me all those crappy games i'll do it, no prob.:popcorn:

2 hours ago, TheDragon70 said:

...my brain says “Couldn’t it be fun to get one platinum everyday for one month, it would look so nice.”

Your brain have a lot of free time dude.

Edited by fabiansc83

I could go for it because I have over 40 games to clean up, but getting all but some one easy trophy in those games would take me over 2/3 months. And then again, with 30 games where you're one trophy away from platinum, I guess I would not wait whole month to get them. I'd pop them in one day lol. Cool idea tho, might as well try it someday.

2 hours ago, Property_Damage said:

one a day for a month?

youre crazy, only hackers will meet those standards, even no lifers wont stand a chance

what a nonsens you are telling there.......

with easy and fast games you can do 3 a day for a month or more

@HusKyCode haha yeah? well i could go for more than 100 Days at the Moment, but most of the Games are easy and cheap ones, but dont worry i have already enough ultra rares in my Backlog^^ but at first i wanna finish every online Trophy in the Games..(far Cry 2, injustice,..?)

My good friend @Bizzy_Montana_ could also go for at least 1 or 2 full months?

Its all about the Setup :)

That’s not so Dumb as people are implying. A lot of people play EZPZ platinum games, some of them make 6 platinum each day, one for each different platform and region - 30/60 minutes each. I’m certain that some people have already done more then 30 platinums a month -_-

looks like the Holy Spirit decended from the sky and everybody’s pretending they are saints cause “nobody” played EZPZ platinum in latest months. Its a Christmas Miracle :o 

1 hour ago, eigen-space said:

Not really seeing why people think all you'll be able to play are short/EZPZ-type games. All it takes is some planning and restraint.

You can set everything up to only have one simple trophy left until getting a platinum... like, for example, if you played God of War and did everything except holding off on killing just one of Odin's Ravens. Set up 30 games similarly and it wouldn't be that difficult to pop a platinum every day of the month several months down the line.

I personally wouldn't be able to do this as it was a struggle for me to get 34 platinums last year, but there are plenty of gamers that get 3-4 platinums every month... I mean, there are a lot of events that require people to get platinums over a 24-hour time period (like the old Platinum Rain Day events) and people would even get 10+ in a single 24-hr time frame.

That's an idea but even that requires a bunch of time, even for the set-up. I could probably do it, but I don't grab platinums just to get them, I only get them for games I enjoy and this would have me doing the opposite of that.  

It's a fun idea.  Time isn't that big an issue.  There are plenty of -3 hour platinums out there.  Though then you're locking yourself in to a month of games that might be...less than good.  Now, if you're talking real games, you'd pretty much have to be unemployed to do it.