1 Platinum trophy everyday for 1 month challenge.

I'm sure there are short games that can be done in one day that are not just outright "trophy trash" games and are decent, fun little games - something like Reverie or Cat Quest come to mind.  

The Ratalaika games are obvious choices for someone wanted to breeze through a platinum a day for a month, especially as the games usually take less than an hour and each game has like 6 stacks.  By that metric, it wouldn't even be that much of a challenge to get a platinum a day for a month.

• Like 1

On 1/4/2019 at 2:20 PM, Nitro said:

Does it count if we unlock say 5 plats in one day and not for the next 4 days? 

Cause my record is 42 or 45 in one month, could be fun to do this again.

Only unlock 1 Platinum in one day. 

On 1/4/2019 at 2:50 PM, Happy said:

Seems like something that would require either a lot of prep work or a lot of super easy games. Don’t have the patience or money for either strat but respect to those who do.

Am kind of using this challenge to clear some of my backlog. I have a lot of easy and fast games that I never got Platinum for.

And I got a lot of games that I never finished.

Edited by TheDragon70

20 minutes ago, Cjshai said:

Why would you want to limit yourself to 1 plat a day ?

@TheDragon70 congrats on the Prison VR plat is the game any good ?

Just thought that it would be fun to do. Kinda like a christmas calendar with one unlocked Platinum instead of chocolate. Yeah, I know am weird. 

I had a lot of fun with Prison Boss VR and now that it has been fixed, it’s a nice and fairly easy Platinum. Very recommend for time management fans. 

1 hour ago, sealightbreeze said:

you do realize that most functioning adults have work/school right? A platinum a day? please...

You do realize that a lot of us choose to spend our free time on gaming. And it’s a Platinum unlock a day, could it be that some days it will only take 5 minutes. 

58 minutes ago, S_y_n_e_IR_g_Y said:

that's my plan too! ;D

but we both have to defeat @DW-UltraFan first, he has already prepared over 350 games!
I wish you much success :D

Feels like I am at a disadvantage here, since I neither download nor play digital games...

Maybe just 100 or 200 plats then for my own sanitys sake :D

On 1/4/2019 at 8:57 AM, Property_Damage said:

one a day for a month?

youre crazy, only hackers will meet those standards, even no lifers wont stand a chance

ive been doing a minimum of one platinum a month for 6 years running, 244 plats later the streak still lives

its certainly possible if you can get or have enough games that have really short platinum times like under an hour to 5. with 200 plats. myself though i'd consider it a very boring month. hell, i felt drained last month rushing to reach 200 plats. getting 9 plats. i don't think i've ever gotten that many in a month, my usual plats. per month is usually 1-3.

On 1/4/2019 at 11:21 AM, TurtlePM said:

That’s not so Dumb as people are implying. A lot of people play EZPZ platinum games, some of them make 6 platinum each day, one for each different platform and region - 30/60 minutes each. I’m certain that some people have already done more then 30 platinums a month -_-

looks like the Holy Spirit decended from the sky and everybody’s pretending they are saints cause “nobody” played EZPZ platinum in latest months. Its a Christmas Miracle :o 

My first day I got like 40 Platinums ;) 

On 1/4/2019 at 11:34 AM, maxijodi said:

Yes but he did not play the whole games on one day only earned the last trophy in each. And it took long for him to prepare.

I recently did 40 platinums from beginning to end in a day on December 16th, 2018 ;) Popping all but one trophy for platinum then waiting for a day to pop all the platinums is pointless IMO. Its more impressive to do it from beginning to the end.

8 minutes ago, RJP_X said:

its certainly possible if you can get or have enough games that have really short platinum times like under an hour to 5. with 200 plats. myself though i'd consider it a very boring month. hell, i felt drained last month rushing to reach 200 plats. getting 9 plats. i don't think i've ever gotten that many in a month, my usual plats. per month is usually 1-3.

Yeah i suppose if you bought and saved up every ratalaika game and whatnot then yes, its doable in that regard

personally i have no interest in doing that

On 1/4/2019 at 7:26 AM, TheDragon70 said:

So I got a platinum on the 1st of January and my brain says “Couldn’t it be fun to get one platinum everyday for one month, it would look so nice.”

Right so stupid idea but what can you do, the seed is planted in my brain. 

The rules are simple:

1. Only one Platinum trophy can be unlocked per day.

2. Once the month is over, every game has to be in order of the day the Platinum was unlocked. So games with dlc could complicate things. 

Better challenge someone beat my 40 platinums in 1 day...all trophies for each game need to be earned on the same day :)

I'd rather spend a whole 30 days on one quality game instead of wasting my time and money on 30 pieces of shit just to boost up my number. Trophy hunting became a joke with all those japanese novels, cloud saves for multiple plats, shovelware and similar. At the beginning of trophies those were supposed to be a challenge. Now people are bitching when a game is harder than usual and start silly ass petitions like wolfenstein 2 lmao

I am glad there is at least a small group of people who prefer quality games and difficult ones. Having 500 plats consisiting of 90% of above mentioned doesn't make anyone a good gamer.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Property_Damage said:

You did the ratalaika method

thats easy enough but im out as ive already played most of their titles

Also I'm trying to see how long I can maintain an average of 100+ trophies per day and go from PSN Level 1 to 100 in 1 year...

Edited by zzTROPHY_BEASTzz

6 minutes ago, zzTROPHY_BEASTzz said:

Also I'm trying to see how long I can maintain an average of 100+ trophies per day and go from PSN Level 1 to 100 in 1 year...

Goodluck man!

Do you mind if i add you on psn just so i can keep track of your progress

i think its interesting

i wouldnt do it but i think its kinda cool

6 minutes ago, Property_Damage said:

Goodluck man!

Do you mind if i add you on psn just so i can keep track of your progress

i think its interesting

i wouldnt do it but i think its kinda cool

I'll add you.

6 minutes ago, MMDE said:

Before you get deleted for cheating...

No cheating here all legit I probably will fail getting to 100 in a year but I have a huge list of games to go through so it'll be close