What Apps Are Useful For Trophies?

DMC_Coyote

21 minutes ago, archangel9978 said:

Ps trophies lite and ps trophies guides are both great

i can second those. very useful my only beef is lack of information on some games (either they're not well known, or few have played it to give input).

Edited by kingdrake2

Certain games have companion apps that help you in game. If you have a newer game I would look into it. I remember using them for Watch Dogs, Knack, and Mass Effect Andromeda, but most of those are down now. New games like Red Dead 2 or Destiny will use them. In some instances you can get rare items or farm things while you are not in the game and can pick up when you log back in.

I just you the official Playstation App and PS Messages. As for trophies, on my iphone I have a bookmark folder for gaming where I bookmark all the guides I'm using. 

Some games like FF have walkthrough apps to help. I remember using a clock puzzle solver app for FFXIII-2. 

You could use one of those organisational apps to keep track of trophies manually if you prefer (e.g. Evernote) but the Playstation app does it automatically so I just use that to keep track of trophies. An app for this site would be pretty amazing, would love to see that happen one day. I just bookmark the site, along with Gamefaqs and PlaystationTrophies

• 3 months later...

I too have been using the "YaPSNapp", on Android.  It's better than the Android "PS Trophies" app that I used to use.  I also use the Discord app, and when I'm forced to, the PS App and the PS Messages app, but only to manage PSN friends, but I almost always steer my friends to use a Discord channel for in-game discussions.

Edited by FlatwellSequoia

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Is PS Trophies app safe to use?

I already have PS App(Sony's) but it feels so "heavy" and it is unpractical, I barely even use it. Wanted to try PS Trophies, but it's a third-party app and compared to psnprofiles' simple method of proving that you own your account it asks you to login with your real PSN account. That's why I'm a bit skeptical.

• Like 2