Hitman HD enhanced edition

28 minutes ago, LepreCon91 said:

Will definitely pick this up. Have a copy of Absolution on PS3 but I heard the plat is unobtainable

They will probably either make separate PS4 servers or just remove contracts from Absolution entirely for those online trophies. 

I would much prefer the online trophies removed of course :-D 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LepreCon91 said:

Have a copy of Absolution on PS3 but I heard the plat is unobtainable

You heard correct. -

I'm happy I managed to finish Absolution on the PS3, no desire to do that again. I usually like or love stealth games, but couldn't ever get into any Hitman game. 

Edited by fastflowdaman

56 minutes ago, Seskinator said:

They will probably either make separate PS4 servers or just remove contracts from Absolution entirely for those online trophies. 

I would much prefer the online trophies removed of course :-D 

If they bring Contracts on to this version they should be able to get servers for the PS3 version up and running too, God knows they can afford it, even for just a few months so everyone can get it done. But they probably won't, hence I'd say they'll go the way of *most* remasters and leave out the online portion entirely. Either way I'll be able to get an Absolution platinum eventually.

• Like 1

Guess those who didn’t get those contracts done on the PS3 version of Absolution now have another chance at it. Also surprised to see it’s just Blood Money and not the rest of the OG Hitman games. Maybe they’ll remaster the others at another time? 

These two are already back compat on Xbox. 

Gonna be interesting to see how they go with these updates, if they actually change that much. Especially since Blood Money was originally available on 360, and that version, without a single change, was included in the Hitman HD Trilogy pack a few years back as is. 

Either way, I'm happy with my 360 copies being upscaled as is, but it will be good for you guys on the PlayStation side to be able to play the games again, provided you're willing to pay for them again anyway.

1 hour ago, fastflowdaman said:

You heard correct. -

I'm happy I managed to finish Absolution on the PS3, no desire to do that again. I usually like or love stealth games, but couldn't ever get into any Hitman game. 

I feel like Hitman is different from other stealth games. But for me it's different in a very good way. I love it!