Nubla 2 Trophy Discussion Thread

demonoid321

3 minutes ago, Kishnabe said:

Dev must have seen the money rolling in with 4 stacks of the first game.

But does this have any stacks? I only see the one list so far.

Hope there are more to come, as well as World Of Nubla 2.....haha.

Wish both games were released on Vita and PS3 as well....hehe

Gold trophy for starting the game, just like the previous one -_- these guys know how bad their games are so they make a”blow me a easy platinum trophy” to make it less pain to play/watch and gain some profit with it.

Thank god the first one was free on PS+ last month. It was terrible and had an unplayable demo for Nubla 2. Even free is still expensive (yeah, my usual quote is back).

• Like 2

Hi everyone! Game is so fucking easy when video guide comes out by BenG32. 

We are playing the game as well, but the last two trophies we doesnt know how to get it yet, we're trying. 

By the way, I'm having a trouble at the factory level, colors RED GREEN and BLUE puzzle. I solve this puzzle many times, got purple color, but when I paint the hotel's door don't work and game crash. If someone discover how to solve this, let me know. 

Any other question, send me a message on PSN! 

Best wishes, LMO! 

Thanks to Daniel Sánchez from Gammera Nest for my copy :)

6 hours ago, LMO_DarkBiG_BR said:

Hi everyone! Game is so fucking easy when video guide comes out by BenG32. 

We are playing the game as well, but the last two trophies we doesnt know how to get it yet, we're trying. 

By the way, I'm having a trouble at the factory level, colors RED GREEN and BLUE puzzle. I solve this puzzle many times, got purple color, but when I paint the hotel's door don't work and game crash. If someone discover how to solve this, let me know. 

Can't be so "fucking easy" if you don't have the last two trophies which you don't know how to get. :giggle::P

Jokes aside I know what you mean by it will be easier once BenG32 has figure out the last two trophies but I read somewhere it might be glitched. 

Edited by DF007gamer
  • Like 1

It doesn't surprise me that this is glitched, the first one was glitched too on release. It didn't recognise that you had all collectibles. They patched it though, and as far as I'm aware the games are made by students so I'd expect this to get patched also.

1 hour ago, BlakkVulture2K16 said:

Is there a text guide or something? Or is it just that easy that it's not even needed?

It's not to hard without a guide, but there are some missible trophies. For example: you can miss "flux capacitor" and "the color flows again" by continuing to chapter 4 to soon (back up your save when you encounter Nubla at the end of the chapter to be sure). Other trophies I missed during my first playtrough where "the finite cycle" and "overboard". 

Edited by Calhoun_84

Game continue with a lot of bugs! 

I'm playing with my friend LucasDiasC and I stopped after the color factory (purple). Now, we are inside the hotel, but the kitchen's door don't open and I can't give the watch to old guy! 

We are contacting the devs again to release a new patch. I contacted then to solve the factory bug, and now contacted again for this. Some guys got platinum, but they said works correctly so we doesnt know how to solve this bug. 

When everything be correct, platinum will turns to 40min-1h! Game is amazing, and easy

25 minutes ago, LMO_DarkBiG_BR said:

Game continue with a lot of bugs! 

I'm playing with my friend LucasDiasC and I stopped after the color factory (purple). Now, we are inside the hotel, but the kitchen's door don't open and I can't give the watch to old guy! 

We are contacting the devs again to release a new patch. I contacted then to solve the factory bug, and now contacted again for this. Some guys got platinum, but they said works correctly so we doesnt know how to solve this bug. 

When everything be correct, platinum will turns to 40min-1h! Game is amazing, and easy

I've had the same bugs. I was just lucky that it worked after restarting the checkpoint a few times. I have the platinum but it isn't working correctly. But they handled the factory bug very fast so hopefully they will find out what's the problem.

P.S. I like Nubla 2. A nice adventure with some good, but easy, puzzles. I prefer the this one above the first one.   

Edited by Calhoun_84

40 minutes ago, Hakoom said:

game must be played in coop?
i cant seem to move the boy unless i use a second controler

You shouldn't need a second controller. The right side of the controller should control the 'Ism' and the left side should control the boy (or girl).