Nubla 2 Trophy Discussion Thread

demonoid321

7 minutes ago, BenG32 said:

You shouldn't need a second controller. The right side of the controller should control the 'Ism' and the left side should control the boy (or girl).

nothing happens the boy is just stuck on the boat

i hooked up a second controller and the boy moved but playing using 1 controler is not possible for me

the game is unplayable

every 5 mins i run in to a game breaking glitch that forces you to restart the whole game....

lazy ass devs not testing there shit games before releasing them and making us gamers suffer because of there lazy work...

a game that is 2h to plat wil take 20hours to plat because the dev couldnt spend 2hours of his time testing his game
??????????

9 minutes ago, Hakoom said:

the game is unplayable

every 5 mins i run in to a game breaking glitch that forces you to restart the whole game....

lazy ass devs not testing there shit games before releasing them and making us gamers suffer because of there lazy work...

a game that is 2h to plat wil take 20hours to plat because the dev couldnt spend 2hours of his time testing his game
1f621.png1f621.png1f621.png1f621.png1f621.png1f621.png1f621.png1f621.png1f621.png1f621.png

It must have been the latest patch they have released that has added a load of new glitches. There were a few when I did it, but nothing that completely broke the game.

3 minutes ago, TeeKayOne2009 said:

In the german PlayStation Store Nubla 2 is not available. When will it be possible to buy it in my country? I dont know how I can download something from the UK Shop.

End January now it's only available in uk and spain

On 1/8/2019 at 1:44 PM, TeeKayOne2009 said:

In the german PlayStation Store Nubla 2 is not available. When will it be possible to buy it in my country? I dont know how I can download something from the UK Shop.

you can make a UK account and buy European PSN cards off of eBay or other websites.