Hitman HD Enhanced Collection Trophy List Revealed

MyAssStretched

To be honest, I'm glad it's only Blood Money and Absolution. I hate H2: SA and HC, they are poorly designed, buggy and clearly, the trophies aren't very well organized for those games. Try to get some of the weapons in those 2 games on professional difficulty... But I love Blood Money and Absolution so I will definitely give it a go one day ;). 

14 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

All contracts trophies predictably removed from Absolution. Anyone know if this is digital only or has a physical release?

i doubt they're bringing back the multiplayer. even if they opened it for one day i could finish those.

for the ps3 version ><.

Edited by kingdrake2

Ok, I guess I have to be the one to say it: If you're going to continue to dispense accurate data on trophy lists prior to game releases, you really need a better forum name than "MyAssStretched". I just can't take any of these threads seriously when your forum name is "MyAssStretched". Because then when I pass this info on to other people I know who don't come to this forum, I have to explain the whyfor on your forum name being "MyAssStretched", and I'm getting tired of repeating the same thing over and over again.

13 minutes ago, damon8r351 said:

Ok, I guess I have to be the one to say it: If you're going to continue to dispense accurate data on trophy lists prior to game releases, you really need a better forum name than "MyAssStretched". I just can't take any of these threads seriously when your forum name is "MyAssStretched". Because then when I pass this info on to other people I know who don't come to this forum, I have to explain the whyfor on your forum name being "MyAssStretched", and I'm getting tired of repeating the same thing over and over again.

I mean, you don't need to explain it at all. If you were the one leaking things, I wouldn't be expected to tell people why your username is damon8r351.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, damon8r351 said:

i mean, take as you will. I've already explained numerous times about my name and why it's my forum name as well :/

3 hours ago, damon8r351 said:

Well he's not premium, so he can't change his name. 

• Like 3

Dammit. This was the one hope I had that the PS3 version of Absolution would have its servers reinstated but instead it looks like they removed the online component altogether in the PS4 version. If they can't be bothered to get servers for a current-gen rerelease of the game then I seriously doubt they'll ever bring back the servers for the last-gen version.

Edited by Pyramat
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, Pyramat said:

Dammit. This was the one hope I had that the PS3 version of Absolution would have its servers reinstated but instead it looks like they removed the online component altogether in the PS4 version. If they can't be bothered to get servers for a current-gen rerelease of the game then I seriously doubt they'll ever bring back the servers for the last-gen version.

Yup. Thought the same. They will not bring 'em back. They lied.