True Attack Mode

WhatAShane22

So after realising that I HAVE to beat True Attack Mode to get things necessary for the Platinum trophy I had a crack at it.

It is solid.

I am currently stuck on Rescue, I just keep getting dominated and my equipment doesn't seem to last let alone do much damage to the female titan (her AI sucking is also another thing she tends to walk around in a circle making it almost impossible to hit her arms since there are also trees in the way)

But I was just wondering if it'd be a good idea to max out my corps skill first? I am pretty close I am level 93

I am using:

Blade - King Tiger Zero Mk III +63

Canister - Jagtscheide

Mobility Gear - Anti-Hardening Gear

Do you have any other suggestions on what I should do or use? 

• Like 2

• 8 months later...

Yes, you are not the only one. I have high level gear and some of the later levels are super hard. I get it's supposed to be harder than normal, but gear burns out too quickly and doesn't do enough damage.

88% on the gallery but getting so tired of grinding I've started another game as a "chaser game"

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 18/09/2019 at 8:48 AM, AndyKazama said:

Yes, you are not the only one. I have high level gear and some of the later levels are super hard. I get it's supposed to be harder than normal, but gear burns out too quickly and doesn't do enough damage.

88% on the gallery but getting so tired of grinding I've started another game as a "chaser game"

Luckily I managed to beat TAM and I am also stuck on the gallery, the grind is painful haha

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/10/2019 at 10:58 PM, AndyKazama said:

If you've got any tips I'd appreciate it 1f616.png

I'm dreading going back to it!

I can't exactly remember how I did it now I think I just kept grinding which is probably not what you want to hear?

It's really frustrating seeing the game on my profile sat on 91% i cannot wait for the day that I get that platinum....... then have the same problems with AOT2 haha

I found the material farming guide on gamefaqs incredibly helpful as it gives you recommendations on how to efficiently upgrade weapons, recommendations on equipment to use, which missions to farm for the material you need, and some tips on how to approach true attack mode. Once you have good enough equipment to clear all the TAM levels its just a matter of the horrible time grind to craft all the equipment.

• Like 3

• 6 months later...