PSNP Interviews: DrBloodmoney - Submit Your Questions

I notice you have the platinum for a few grindy RPGs like FFX, Disgaea 5 and Persona 4 Golden that must have taken close to 100 hours. Which game out of all your games was your longest/most painstaking platinum?

I see both a mix if Western games and Japanese games, is there one that you prefer more any why?

• Like 1

3 questions:

What have been your #1 best and worst boosting experiences?

Has there ever been a game you nearly gave up on trying to plat or complete?

If you could pick any game to be made based on a film, book or TV series (to be developed by your favourite studio) what would it be?

• Like 1

On 1/6/2019 at 4:08 AM, Charizarzar said:

Has there ever been a game you nearly gave up on trying to plat or complete?

As a continuation to this one:

What would make you abandon a game and leave it unfinished?

Also,

Are you planing your milestones trophies ahead or are you rolling with whatever trophy you earn at the time?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

It seems hardly any questions were asked during the second week. Therefore, future question threads will remain open for 1 week. If anyone has questions they wish to ask, be sure to post them, as I'll be locking the thread today instead of tomorrow.

Lol - Did I break the record? “least shits given about an interviewee” ?  ?‍♂️ ?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Lol - Did I break the record? “least shits given about an interviewee” 1f633.png  ?‍♂️ 1f918.png

No you did not. If I remember correctly one person only got 13 Community questions once. You have about 25 right now so you're good. Most of the interviews roughly averaged to something around 15 to 30 Community questions.

• Like 1