Game saves not overwriting on the PS Cloud

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but it's specific to this game (Jurassic World Evolution).

I noticed my PS Plus storage was getting increasingly more full lately and was wondering why, and noticed this game seems to re-upload my saves as separate files every single time, instead of overwriting them. It overwrites the player settings file and autosave file just fine, just not the manual saves. It seems to treat them as new files each time, even though they aren't. The ps4 HDD itself is overwriting the files normally, I'm just rotating between 3 manual saves.

It's not a massive issue but it is a pain having to keep manually deleting the older files off the cloud. I don't believe I've ever had this issue for any other PS4 game.

Has anyone else had the same issue and found any way to resolve it?

Edited by SuperSmexy500
typo

On 1/5/2019 at 2:34 PM, SuperSmexy500 said:

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but it's specific to this game (Jurassic World Evolution).

I noticed my PS Plus storage was getting increasingly more full lately and was wondering why, and noticed this game seems to re-upload my saves as separate files every single time, instead of overwriting them. It overwrites the player settings file and autosave file just fine, just not the manual saves. It seems to treat them as new files each time, even though they aren't. The ps4 HDD itself is overwriting the files normally, I'm just rotating between 3 manual saves.

It's not a massive issue but it is a pain having to keep manually deleting the older files off the cloud. I don't believe I've ever had this issue for any other PS4 game.

Has anyone else had the same issue and found any way to resolve it?

This actually happened to me, too. I normally don't check my cloud storage, but one day when I did, it said it was something like 60+% full. I thought that didn't seem right, so I went in and deleted a bunch of saves from the cloud and when I checked again, the cloud storage was at 8% full. Don't know of any fix other than to go in every once in a while and clean it up.