Black screen after cutscene

• 4 months later...

Hi i just see your post and profil.I am a little interested in this game so i want to ask you a question the game still black screen on very easy and easy ?

They patched it few times 1.09 on steam.I read that this glitch occurs on demat version of this game.

• 1 year later...

I kinda come here time to time to see if by some miracle they have fixed this glitch, but sadly its not gonna happen. I have tried to reach the devs about this multiple times with no results. This glitch seems to be only in the EU version and it doesn't affect all so im really sorry if you are reading this and you are one of the unlucky ones that has the platinum unobtainable

• 2 years later...

This topic is old and i didn't touch this game either for years, but i bought the ps5 version and of course i got the same black screen glitch, but i finally figured it out.
It seems the glitch occurs if your console language isn't in english. you know if you are going to get the glitch if you dont get tutorial for the map or dont pick up the school magazine from shelf.
Go to your console language settings and chance it to english (United States) and it should work again

Edited by Mirarahr
Clarity
  • Like 1