How do I get an all woman crew?

5 hours ago, dokkanexpert said:

Without buying Helix credits.

I am also working on earning 3000XP for the Assassin Badge so I can get the women crew, but I dunno... I thought I'd ask. 

Is there a lootable "all woman" crew skin hidden in the world?

There is a quest line that will reward you with female crew. Message me if you want to know 3hich one since it contains spoillers . Or buy it from the ubisoft club with the club rewards you earn 

• Like 1

On 06.01.2019 at 6:08 PM, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

You can also use ubisoft club points to get an all women crew from the rewards page.

actually, i wanted to quote this guy and somehow i couldnt edit the original post.. 

Sorry for the double entry but the first entry also seems very good  i agree with that guy too ?

5 hours ago, Darpiom said:

actually, i wanted to quote this guy and somehow i couldnt edit the original post.. 

Sorry for the double entry but the first entry also seems very good  i agree with that guy too 1f604.png

But that requires 7,500 XP from this game alone.

On 1/6/2019 at 11:41 AM, malachi1987 said:

There is a quest line that will reward you with female crew. Message me if you want to know 3hich one since it contains spoillers . Or buy it from the ubisoft club with the club rewards you earn 

Can you tell me the quest/level?

29 minutes ago, dokkanexpert said:

But that requires 7,500 XP from this game alone.

Can you tell me the quest/level?

One is for the going for gold trophy in sequence 7, the other is when I defeated the daughter of Artemis but for you to accomplish that you need to be high 40s or a great build since she's level 50 and can kill you quick

On 1/6/2019 at 11:41 AM, malachi1987 said:

I found the Scions crew theme last night in a shipwreck surrounded by sharks (on my way back from the arena). A few minutes later I got the WRATH OF THE AMAZONS trophy. 

So... NO SPOILERS!! lol 

Thanks tho!!