Matrim_Drasgen

Mat Drasgen's 2019 Trophy Goals

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I have never done a New Year's Resolution but figured this year I could do one, just combine it with my goals for Trophy Hunting. I am not an impressive Trophy Hunter but I do enjoy playing a game to its fullest and hearing the sound of a trophy 'POPPING'. The more at one time, the better. Below are my goals that I will edit updates to but never change. If I achieve a goal, I might place a new one for the same goal.

Earn 20 Platinums for a Total of 50

3 / 20

1. Dragon Sinker

2. Gem Smashers

3. Final Fantasy X-2

Earn 1 Platinum in Every Month of 2019

3 / 12

JAN - Dragon Sinker

FEB - Gem Smashers

MAR - Final Fantasy X-2

Level Up Three Times to be Lv 20 Before 2020

0 / 3

Games Completed be Half of Games Played

GC 28 / GP 67 = 41.79%

Get Completion Ratio to 85%

75.42 / 85.00%

Unearned Trophies Under 500

628 / 499

Trophies Per Day to 0.85

0.71 / 0.85

Profile View to 2000

1605 / 2000

World Rank of 170,000

194,363 / 170,000

Country Rank of 50,000

58,860 / 50,000

Trophy Total of 3000

2258 / 3000

Gold Trophy Point Total Over Silver Trophy Point Total

15,750 Gold Points / 15, 750 Silver Points

Write Two Trophy Guides

1/2

Dungeons II - https://psnprofiles.com/guide/8261-dungeons-2-trophy-guide

Take Part in One Trophy Competition

0/1

I actually have more based off the information under the 'STATS' tab but some are either contradictory or simpler then the goals I have stated thus far. So I will add more once I am able to breakdown goals that are heavily linked to each other.

Edited by Matrim_Drasgen

Posted (edited)

Good luck! I made this for 2018 and it worked like a charm, I think I will do it again this year but this time make it public

Edited by maiathewinners

34 minutes ago, maiathewinners said:

Good luck! I made this for 2018 and it worked like a charm, I think I will do it again this year but this time make it public

Cool. Thanks for the support. Yeah, make it public this year and let me know. Love to check it out and support. Maybe we can even hook up on some MP game.

I got my first trophy guide written and published. It is for Dungeons II. See below for the link as well as above in my original post stating my goals for the year. I am off to a decent start. Working on some games I have already started (FFIX and FFX-2) for a Platinum that is almost earned with FF9 and boosting my completion rating with X-2.

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/8261-dungeons-2-trophy-guide

Edited by Matrim_Drasgen

Posted (edited)

I was able to get my second Platinum trophy for the year and was able to get it in FEB. I had to resort to a cheap trick with Gem Smashers as it is a very short game and I was able to Plat it in about 4.5 hours. No bronze trophies and there was a great amount of gold trophies (8 of them) to help with my level boosting goal, gold point total over my silver point total (they are tied and I didn't even plan it!!! Lol) as well as just plain old numbers. Great game for my Trophy Goals purposes and that was of the reasons I bought it but it was not a game I enjoyed. Looks fun but the controls are not friendly and despite playing with all three characters and beating the game with one (as required for trophies) I never could get used to how your little animal avatar responded to the environment or my inputs. I was hoping it would have replay value but as soon as the Platinum 'POPPED', I closed the game, deleted all screen captures, save files, and the game itself.

Edited by Matrim_Drasgen

Posted (edited)

Alright! Started off strong in March, getting my Platinum early and finishing off a game that has been in my backlog since February 2016!!! Yikes. Lol. However, FFX-2 wasn't a bad game, I just struggled with gunner's gauntlet and so I put the game down, next thing I know I forgot about it and it's low 6% percentage haunted me and my stats, so I figured with my trophy goals this year it was a perfect game to get back into and achieve 100% in and I am glad I did. I like Final Fantasy, it will always be the Number One Series in gaming though they will make crap games (looking at you 8 & 15) but I will never turn my back on them. This helps me be 3/3 for the month portion of my goals and helps me out with getting either two Platinums this month or in April. Still haven't found a good trophy competition I want to enter yet and I need to write a second guide but I am tracking along and am slightly ahead. If I can keep the press on, I should be able to accomplish every single one of my goals for the year.

Edited by Matrim_Drasgen