Trophy Milestones: 1337th Trophy? Why?

Hi, all!

Just a curiosity: Yesterday I found in Trophy Milestones section that site has registered the 1337Th trophy as one of these. I don't understand why (I supposed it'd be the 1500th, as it was for 1000th): is 1337 a particular milestone in PSN history? 

Thank you in advance.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

@Sly Ripper can we please just get rid of the 1337 milestone because if nothing else it would end the constant threads of people asking what the hell it is.

Also if we can customize our milestones by selecting which ones are displayed from a list that would also be great...and it would get me to stop asking for it :P

Or just make it for the 31173th trophy - that way it would actually sort of spell what it is meant to spell and stop people asking, for at least a few more years... ;) 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

@Sly Ripper can we please just get rid of the 1337 milestone because if nothing else it would end the constant threads of people asking what the hell it is.

No, please don't get rid of it. I wondered if there was going to be a milestone for the 1337th trophy and when there  actually was I admit I giggled a little  ?

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, DF007gamer said:

Can somebody tell me what my trophy milestone 1337 is doing on my milestones??????

It's being 1337...that's what it's doing...

Just looked at mine...it's rather fitting...

19L1f82bc.png

MLB10 - The Show

Victory Is MINE! 
Win the World Series. (Simulating any games in the postseason will negate the trophy. Cannot simulate more than 82 games prior to making the postseason.)

2.94%
ULTRA RARE

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MidnightDragon said:

I was able to plan mine to fit perfectly. Leet Skills from The Sims 3. I accidentally triggered it too early. Fortunately (in that case), it glitched, so I waited and reloaded the save I made before that and popped it.

Now that is some 1337 planning! ?

Ok...

Excuse me, you all. I didn't want to create this flame? but I'd never suspect it'd be related to leet language (that honestly I partially use but I didn't know all the story). I didn't think to make a web search because I was convinced it only had relation with PSN Profile.

Again, excuse me, you all. I learned another thing, today ?