ToMoSK1

Updated profile, level 1?

18 posts in this topic

So i just updated my profile as usual and now im level 1 and it says i havent played anything. Any help?

Same here, my profile is also broken for some reason. Hopefully just a temporary issue.

2 hours ago, Property_Damage said:

Your profile is set to private

or this..

Edited by Bumperklever

Same here, I updated profile, now I am level 1 without any trophies.

Check my profile and it is NOT set as private, so I hope it is a temporary issue in the site.

Add me to the list. Checked all three platforms, the PSN web site, and the PSN App. All were set to Anyone. Changed them to No One in all places, and then back to Anyone, just to be sure. Don't have any hidden trophies, double checked those too. PSN Trophy Leaders is updating fine. 

My Profile is also coruppted. Updated it like always and now it says private and level 1. 

It's possible you might've updated it while PSN or the site servers were having an issue. That happens sometimes. If so, just earn another trophy and try again. See if that fixes it. Other than that, not much you can do but wait.

Edited by MidnightDragon

Sony has updated account settings page (the one accessible through the PC Store), maybe it has something to do with that?

1 minute ago, Taobaka said:

Sony has updated account settings page (the one accessible through the PC Store), maybe it has something to do with that?

Wouldn't think that would impact trophies, but stranger things have happened.

This will be a dumb question, but y'all are talking about your actual PSN accounts, not the profiles on here?

Maybe it's an issue certain countries? I know my PS3 had to update yesterday in order for me to get on the PlayStation Store. I'm in the US, and so far, nothing drastic has happened yet. 

It certainly is an odd situation. 

~L.G. <3

As expected, my profile is back to normal after getting one trophy and refreshing. However, I lost my trophy cabinet setup which was annoying a little bit.

5 hours ago, HusKyCode said:

As expected, my profile is back to normal after getting one trophy and refreshing. However, I lost my trophy cabinet setup which was annoying a little bit.

Yeah me too im glad its back

Hello, I'm getting this same issue.

I've checked my privacy settings on my PS4 and everything seems fine but I'm still getting Level 1 every time I refresh. I looked at my profile through other trophy websites and they are able to see and refresh my account just fine.

Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Sly told me he was gonna look into having the profile not wipe itself when there is an incomplete response from Sony's servers. This seems to happen slightly more with the new API Sony uses.