Game ded

DDAM

How do I get free in-game currency before the games shut down?

Just log in. It will not happen immediately or automatically. At least once per day, we will grant copious amounts of currency to all recently active players.

seems you can get currency everyday. does it accerate the progress to plat??

13 minutes ago, Ur_Big_Bad_Papa said:

How do I get free in-game currency before the games shut down?

Just log in. It will not happen immediately or automatically. At least once per day, we will grant copious amounts of currency to all recently active players.

seems you can get currency everyday. does it accerate the progress to plat??

The only "benefit" that I have noticed so far is that you can buy absolutely everything in the store and improve all the traps to the maximum, but in game I do not see that these improvements are an "excessive" help ...

It certainly makes things easier. Getting 5 stars on every map is a walk in the park with all maxed out traps and ideal parts, some can be gotten outright with it. Since yesterday, 5 people got the Top Tier gold trophy. Of course the currency is not doing anything for people who already had everything maxed out. I still have not gotten the currency by now, and I am not alone with that, out of the people I know only one guy got it so far. I don't think it will make a huge difference for me, but If I can save even a few matches it is worth it for me, because I get tired of grinding Empty Pockets already.

Please let's make them hear us, send them a ticket begging them to make this achievement easier, it's not  something hard to do technically , but they need see why it's important, it could be a patch with higher value and coins to spent or a simple event. And if you still want to platinum it...

Follow the link:

https://support.robotentertainment.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

• Like 1

7 hours ago, GunfighterHefty said:

I hope to god they don't change any of the requirements. Why does everyone feel they need to be given everything outright? Don't like it? Don't do it...seriously.

Right... Looks like we are waiting a "server closing" to get platinum from these games, Do you remember Marvel Heroes Omega??

• Like 1

On 1/7/2019 at 7:03 PM, RNumbers said:

The guide on this site estimates 400 hours. About 90 days between now and April 8th. You'd have to spend ~4.5 hours a day, every day, between now and then to get the plat.

I think I'll pass.

EDIT: This assumes the estimate of 400 hours is correct, of course. I can't vouch for it myself. :)

With the videos with strategies out now... it takes about 100-130 hours to farm the one trophy. That is an estimate from someone (me) who has actually platinum the game. If i had to GUESS how long the rest of the trophies take (leading up to that last trophy), i'd say it's about 15-20 hours. So really, the platinum takes no more than a couple hundred hours. The person who estimated 400, i THINK gave that estimation closer to when the game first came out.

16 hours ago, RankerBR said:

Please let's make them hear us, send them a ticket begging them to make this achievement easier, it's not  something hard to do technically , but they need see why it's important, it could be a patch with higher value and coins to spent or a simple event. And if you still want to platinum it...

Follow the link:

And what of us players who actually did the grind to earn the platinum? Don't be selfish dude.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, RankerBR said:

Follow the link:

I hope they do not listen to anyone, since I am more than a help could cause an error in the unlocking of the trophy, apart from sony does not usually change the trophies if it is not for something imminent once they have made official a trophy list, I was discussing with my HIVE friends, who tried to "facilitate" the trophies of their game and the replay by sony was NEGATIVE.

On 9.1.2019 at 4:09 AM, WaddysWDS said:

Hello, I just logged in for the second time in the game and I have received the following:

jQsqAOH.jpg

It's the second time I start session in this game, the first time was yesterday.

--------

also a million premium coins.

how did you got those? just by playing a bit? did anyone else got that? i am playing today my 2nd day and didn't received anything

On 08/01/2019 at 0:03 AM, RNumbers said:

EDIT: This assumes the estimate of 400 hours is correct, of course. I can't vouch for it myself. :)

I always heard of it being referred to as a 1000+hr, though maybe the people I looked at were just exaggerating or aren't well informed.

Either way, that's a lot of hours in a relatively little time.

57 minutes ago, Tomthehitman91 said:

Is anyone else gonna try for this?

I'm at 0% on the empty pockets trophy, not sure it's worth it. Shame they are closing down the servers.

I advise against trying to get it from scratch. Most other trophies are easy to get with the unlimited currencies, but you still have to level up your account high enough to unlock the rift lord maps, and that are some hours more than just blitzing trough every available map. Then you have to 5 star every map, which takes hours and some of the rift lord maps require certain strategies and some luck to get 5 stars. Then there are the hero specific grinds and the other grindy trophies like killing 5000 enemies with environmental traps or knocking 1000 enemies into hazards with your hero. If you blitz through with the currency boost, you probably only get around 5% Empty Pockets. I was around 14% going legit up to level 80 by grinding a long time, so I guess 5% is not too far off the mark. After all the grind, you have to look for someone to get the 15x combo, which can go quick or take hours depending on who you are working with and which strategy you choose.

Whats left is grinding 95% of empty pockets. Even if you do what I do right now and manage to earn about 330k-340k per match on the same map right off the bat, you would still have to do it over 550 times to get empty pockets, and those are ideal numbers. The average time, with loading times and preperation in the first round included, is probably around 12-13 minutes per match in total to get that amount of coin, and that is excluding potential fuck ups that can lessen the amount of coin slightly or prolong the matches. Going by that, you look at everything between 120-150 hours of mind numbingly dull grind to get Empty Pockets alone, and that is on top of every other trophy you have to get. Hard to tell how high the total hours would be for you, but 150-200 hours is a decent estimation if you are good, but it could easily end up being more than 200 hours in total.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nighcisama said:

I advise against trying to get it from scratch. Most other trophies are easy to get with the unlimited currencies, but you still have to level up your account high enough to unlock the rift lord maps, and that are some hours more than just blitzing trough every available map. Then you have to 5 star every map, which takes hours and some of the rift lord maps require certain strategies and some luck to get 5 stars. Then there are the hero specific grinds and the other grindy trophies like killing 5000 enemies with environmental traps or knocking 1000 enemies into hazards with your hero. If you blitz through with the currency boost, you probably only get around 5% Empty Pockets. I was around 14% going legit up to level 80 by grinding a long time, so I guess 5% is not too far off the mark. After all the grind, you have to look for someone to get the 15x combo, which can go quick or take hours depending on who you are working with and which strategy you choose.

Whats left is grinding 95% of empty pockets. Even if you do what I do right now and manage to earn about 330k-340k per match on the same map right off the bat, you would still have to do it over 550 times to get empty pockets, and those are ideal numbers. The average time, with loading times and preperation in the first round included, is probably around 12-13 minutes per match in total to get that amount of coin, and that is excluding potential fuck ups that can lessen the amount of coin slightly or prolong the matches. Going by that, you look at everything between 120-150 hours of mind numbingly dull grind to get Empty Pockets alone, and that is on top of every other trophy you have to get. Hard to tell how high the total hours would be for you, but 150-200 hours is a decent estimation if you are good, but it could easily end up being more than 200 hours in total.

Thanks for the detailed write up. I don't think I'll bother then. I'm not too fussed about completion % on my profile it was just for the sake of having it before it's never obtainable again. Doesn't seem like it's worth the effort, especially when I've got so many other games to complete.

On 2019-01-10 at 9:22 AM, Fish613 said:

With the videos with strategies out now... it takes about 100-130 hours to farm the one trophy. That is an estimate from someone (me) who has actually platinum the game. If i had to GUESS how long the rest of the trophies take (leading up to that last trophy), i'd say it's about 15-20 hours. So really, the platinum takes no more than a couple hundred hours. The person who estimated 400, i THINK gave that estimation closer to when the game first came out.

And what of us players who actually did the grind to earn the platinum? Don't be selfish dude.

Should the people who got Marvel Heroes Omega plat after the premium items were basically free allowing for fast grinding have their plat revoked? I did that tedious grind legit. It’s a bit of a bummer, but the relic grind was retarded so I more blame the devs for stupid design. 

Should people who got the lucky 7 or whatever trophy (and plat) for Plants vs Zombies have it revoked too? Getting 3 matching jewels took me hours of play, then people just got to breeze through with any match of 3. 

The whole argument that that it’s asking a developer to “give” you a trophy is hilarious. No, just don’t design shit trophies. I played hundreds of hours naturally and it’s nowhere near this stupid trophy. It’s just bad design. Trophies should enhance the experience, or make you try all features. Grinding this trophy “effectively” is to play the game in ways that aren’t fun at all, or intended. Killing yourself over and over so you can buy back your life isn’t the intended way to play the game.

Doesnt help endless doesn’t even work properly on PS4. Not that I care, I ain’t doing it. And I won’t support the developer again after this game. I tried the grind, but it makes me hate the game. And I don’t want that. 

9 hours ago, JohnCenaSong- said:

I always heard of it being referred to as a 1000+hr, though maybe the people I looked at were just exaggerating or aren't well informed.

Either way, that's a lot of hours in a relatively little time.

If playing naturally I can easily see it be over a thousand. I played for fun and naturally (every character, every level aside from rift lords) and was only about 23%. Most traps maxed, most guardians, all the tools and the other things. 

On eof Sonys emails about PSN said i spent over 200 hours in the games. Those are inaccurate a lot, but it wouldn’t surprise me either. Since it was all I was playing for a really long time. 

Edited by Elvick_

• 1 month later...

Ah crap, haven't played this game in months. Saw something about free currency so I could finally max out some traps for the trophy, only to find out you have to be active in the game.

Just a heads up to people like me who returns and think they'll get the rewards automatically, you have to actually play a bit to get them.

24 minutes ago, SnowFleurz said:

Ah crap, haven't played this game in months. Saw something about free currency so I could finally max out some traps for the trophy, only to find out you have to be active in the game.

Just a heads up to people like me who returns and think they'll get the rewards automatically, you have to actually play a bit to get them.

You only need to do a match. I just did the first prologue mission, came back 5 hours later and had the free currencies.