1 hit dead

This is most likely because you have the wunderwaffe dg-2 and shot it too close. If you see electricity on your screen after shooting it then that is how you will know. The World at War version of Der Riese is bugged and if you shock yourself then your jugg is rendered useless. The only way to fix it is go down and rebuy jugg which you can't do in solo because quick revive doesn't work like in the later games. I can help you if you are still struggling after avoiding the shock.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, masonsmitty937 said:

This is most likely because you have the wunderwaffe dg-2 and shot it too close. If you see electricity on your screen after shooting it then that is how you will know. The World at War version of Der Riese is bugged and if you shock yourself then your jugg is rendered useless. The only way to fix it is go down and rebuy jugg which you can't do in solo because quick revive doesn't work like in the later games. I can help you if you are still struggling after avoiding the shock.

u might be right cs i had the dg...sooo the wonder weapons trophy cant e done solo? unless dg is the last one i get from the box

3 minutes ago, playerLEGO said:

u might be right cs i had the dg...sooo the wonder weapons trophy cant e done solo? unless dg is the last one i get from the box

You can get it in any order, just be careful when you use it. Try to shoot them from far away or at the feet of the zombies behind the ones right in front of you.   

35 minutes ago, playerLEGO said:

dude im an avarage zombie player i know what perks do een without jug u need 2 hits with jug im getting 1 hit down after 10+ while holding 2 wonder weapons..im playing rn add me if u wanna

Didn't say you didn't know what they are just get them early like you said by round 10 you should have juggernaut by then if your playing well. Don't need to upgrade your guns that early

1 hour ago, Leenewbe said:

with the w@w games there are beakers in the levels that would top up your jug, whenever you've taken damage. Also the wonderwaffe does damage you if fired too close.

i know dg2 does damage ut i just get killed with 1 hit...turns out its a dg2 bug

• 1 month later...

Hey 

Yes you are not the only one have this problem. 

I have been struggling with this stupid glitch or whatever it called exactly in 9 or round 11 this start and comes after round 18 to 21 

In both of maps Shi No Numa and Der Riese. Very annoying just keep dying over and over again for little mistake or when if I try to slow down the Sprint then ooops I die for the give me a break LOL 

There are only one solution is to keep playing until you have it done because it's impossible to have like patch or update this in 2019