enaysoft

Trophy Mini Guide

29 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, melodicmizery said:

i think your right because i think i may have saw a update and just turned the game on without updating so i was offline. i think we may have found what the bug is then. offline may bug the trophy out. after i installed the update i turned it back on and won and it popped (as well as every ligament in my body hah)

it figures you already platted it, they added about 4 new boxers i think you would of liked. ivan drago seems a bit more powerfull then rocky so far.

i wont keep anymore of your time, nice talking to yah man, keep grinding them trophies. peace!

yes offline too doesnt unlock any trophy

np nice talking to you too :D

Holy shit. Be careful when playing this game. I just took off my headset and I was swinging punches not any more then a foot away from my massive 4K TV. Somehow I had managed to move more then 10ft across my room over the course of a few matches without even noticing. 😅

On 13/01/2019 at 10:48 AM, Hakoom said:

xD

u should of seen my friend.. 1st time VR user he tried creed and when he moved front he actualy moved and crashed in to my cupoard xD nearly trashed the room lol

lmfao!

I must've physically moved forward without realising and punched my TV. I should put a blanket over it because the TV is not necessary at all.

Posted (edited)

Thanks for the tips :)

"Rhino" definitely proved to be the most difficult. I was getting frustrated beyond belief (I fought the opponents in order, so he was second) and I'd knock him down 5 times YET HE'D STILL get up!! The rest of the fighters weren't too bad. I really enjoyed this game actually and I'm sore as hell the next day and I'm an active person too. 

The one multiplayer match I did was a lot of fun, I uppercut my ceiling fan tho.

Edited by MikeCheck--