Trophy Mini Guide

You

1 hour ago, melodicmizery said:

i think your right because i think i may have saw a update and just turned the game on without updating so i was offline. i think we may have found what the bug is then. offline may bug the trophy out. after i installed the update i turned it back on and won and it popped (as well as every ligament in my body hah)

it figures you already platted it, they added about 4 new boxers i think you would of liked. ivan drago seems a bit more powerfull then rocky so far.

i wont keep anymore of your time, nice talking to yah man, keep grinding them trophies. peace!

yes offline too doesnt unlock any trophy

np nice talking to you too :D

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...
On 13/01/2019 at 10:48 AM, Hakoom said:

xD

u should of seen my friend.. 1st time VR user he tried creed and when he moved front he actualy moved and crashed in to my cupoard xD nearly trashed the room lol

lmfao!

I must've physically moved forward without realising and punched my TV. I should put a blanket over it because the TV is not necessary at all.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the tips :)

"Rhino" definitely proved to be the most difficult. I was getting frustrated beyond belief (I fought the opponents in order, so he was second) and I'd knock him down 5 times YET HE'D STILL get up!! The rest of the fighters weren't too bad. I really enjoyed this game actually and I'm sore as hell the next day and I'm an active person too. 

The one multiplayer match I did was a lot of fun, I uppercut my ceiling fan tho.

Edited by MikeCheck--
  • Haha 1

• 10 months later...
On 7/8/2019 at 11:41 PM, DaikichiKawachi said:

Holy shit. Be careful when playing this game. I just took off my headset and I was swinging punches not any more then a foot away from my massive 4K TV. Somehow I had managed to move more then 10ft across my room over the course of a few matches without even noticing. ?

I know this is an old quote, but I just started playing Creed yesterday and I started 10 feet from my tv and was probably 1 step away from throwing a punch through my brand new 85" tv at one point!  I put down a rug on the floor just in front of my tv after that, so that when I feel that rug, I know I'm getting too close!  I didn't even realize I was moving either!  ?

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

A few notes: Conlan in campaign is ridiculous and invincible around the twelfth round to match the movies or something. He's ridiculously tough too and literally cannot take damage until round 12. You're expected to lose, but if you lose before round 12 you fail. The game also wants to have a montage of you getting your ass whooped, so you have to get knocked down once the stage blackens and music starts playing. I just ran around the ring for that entire fight.

Champion Mad Dog is also fucking ridiculous. Only way I was able to beat him was crouching and recalibrating so I was above him, then using one arm around my crotch to block attacks while using the other to bonk him on the head.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Recently got the platinum. Champion difficulty fights are no joke. It gets noticeably tougher when you reach "Rhino". I managed to do them all normal up to Mad Dog, but I had to find an easier way to deal with him and the last two opponents. The strategy in this thread about fooling the tracking so you can be above the opponent didn't work for me. Mad Dog would just knock me out before I could do enough damage. I tried stacking my hands vertically when I wasn't punching so to guard low and med/high but I still took damage. I would alternate a quick guard of 1-2-3 punch combo from Mad Dog and unleash both of my hands really fast, rinse repeat, but it was never enough. Died at least 6-7 times doing this and exhausted myself.

What finally actually worked for me was this strategy in this very same forum:

So anyone who is really struggling, totally suggest trying that.

• 4 months later...

Just finished this platinum tonight. Champion difficulty is pretty tough. I'm just a random gamer with no boxing experience. So I looked up and used a real boxing strategy. I used the Philly shell defense to block the large majority of shots from opponents. Look up a video on how to hold your arms. Just dodge the hook shots coming for your head. I was able to beat all 7 fighters on champion in about 2 hours. No cheese needed!

Edited by Qwertyui606

• 1 month later...

Thank you all for your advice on this topic, I got platinum in 3 days. The hardest thing for me was beating Rhino at the highest level, but it's nothing compared to how I feel. my hands need a transplant  and my back needs a massage. (I'm glad I have a girlfriend who graduated from massage school, I have to use her skills)🤣