Project Platinum: Kingdom Hearts 2.0

Venocide

Well, hearts never falter so sign me up, I would love to earn master of hearts before the release of the game of the decade but I just can't. Platinum 200 will be him and the PS4 versions from those games (kh 1.5 and 2.5 only) will have to wait to be mine after the milestone. 

I have all the platinums and all the 100% for every game currently available from the PS3 and 2.8. 

• Like 1

Both added :D

I made it so that no one can earn the 'Master of Hearts' or 'Keyblade Master' ranks just yet since Kingdom Hearts 3 is just around the corner. :) Though if people think that's a bad idea and would like me to alter it let me know! Criticism is welcome. 

Edited by Venocide

1 minute ago, crusher_1220 said:

I've got KH1, KH2, KH: DDD, and KH: BBS. Guardian of Light, I believe. 

Those of you who did Chain of Memories...is it as bad as people say? 

It depends on the player. Personally I hated the card combat. It required far too much attention away from the fight if you're using sleights and when you're fighting certain bosses it becomes more annoying than fun. Is it different? Yes. Does it force a bit more strategy? Yes. That doesn't always equal a better game or experience.

The ps4 version is better for veterans because you can stack the difficulties. This is the only KH game I did this with because it doesn't have the secret uber bosses every other game does. For new players I will never recommend playing this game, or any game for that matter, on the hardest difficulty from the start.

It does fill in some key elements to the story people were probably scratching their heads over at the start of the second game though. :D 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, LepreCon91 said:

Sign me up! I've got all except one unique plat- Dream Drop Distance

That's the only Plat I have ;)

But sign me up I have all 100% ones and the DDD platinum.

I'm planning on buying the all in one bundle for the ps4 later this week so maybe I'll try to plat one of the older ones on the ps4 before KH3 comes out :)

• Like 1

Guess I'm a Seeker of Darkness and Aqua Fan?

I've completed:

Kingdom Hearts (PS3)

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (PS3)

Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories (PS3)

Kingdom Hearts Re:coded (PS3)

Kingdom Hearts II (PS3)

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep (PS3)

Kingdom Hearts 0.2 Birth by Sleep: A Fragmentary Passage (PS4)

Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance (PS4)

Working on KH PS4, but probably won't get through it before KH3 comes out, let alone the PS4 version of CoM, KHII, and BBS. Someday, though.

As far as CoM is concerned, I actually liked it. I played it originally on GameBoy, then on PS2 before it was released on PS3. It has its flaws, but I like the card battling, myself.

Edited by RNumbers
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

The ps4 version is better for veterans because you can stack the difficulties. This is the only KH game I did this with because it doesn't have the secret uber bosses every other game does. For new players I will never recommend playing this game, or any game for that matter, on the hardest difficulty from the start.

It does fill in some key elements to the story people were probably scratching their heads over at the start of the second game though. :D 

This, I feel like the best way to tackle these games are playing it first on casual both on PS3 and PS4 versions. This due that way you can grind in the in between time, beat the super bosses on easy and in the mean time learn a few tricks for the harder difficulties. you will see in that time, that for example leaf bracer is overpowered in kh1 and since you already got experience beat dif spike riku more easily, same with kh2 and dif spike roxas.

I guess collecting everything in CoM is more doable in easy mode? That way its less frustating. If there are superbosses then an extra casual playtrough wouldnt be the worst thing. safes you a lot of frustating + you can do the new playthrough really quick. but hey I didnt start Com YET.

---------------------------------------------------

Also sign me up keyblade wielder, I got kh1 + kh2 ps4 plats.

• Like 1