Project Platinum: Kingdom Hearts 2.0

Venocide

10 hours ago, Kristen Danielle said:

Wow! Three times would be enough for me, too! Yes, go ahead and add me, but it will be a while! :)

10 hours ago, LilIelaps said:

Can I join? I have every KH plat and 100% on both ps3 and ps4 except for the newish rhythm game.

Done and done :D 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 24/01/2021 at 7:26 PM, OneYellowOrange said:

I got the platinum in Melody of Memory so my collection is complete again! I'd like to rejoin the other Masters of Hearts now 1f60c.png

On 06/02/2021 at 6:32 PM, Fran_Bankai said:

Hi there! Also platinumed Melody of Memory and 100%ed KHIII completing Re:Mind. Thanks!

Sorry for the delay folks been rather busy, will update now ^^ 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

After 140+ hrs gameplay and 2+ yrs since playing, I've finally got the :platinum:  for KHFM. This makes it my second ?? platinum. I know this won't put me any higher in the ranking, but I just wanted to share because I feel so happy about it :D ?️   

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Vitallani said:

After 140+ hrs gameplay and 2+ yrs since playing, I've finally got the :platinum:  for KHFM. This makes it my second ?1f497.png platinum. I know this won't put me any higher in the ranking, but I just wanted to share because I feel so happy about it :D 1f5dd.png   

Congrats! I'm working on the reports in BBSFM right now. ?

• Like 1

I think that can be said of of most KH games, but BBS is particularly difficult. I doubt I'll ever get it due to how awful I am at Ice Cream Beat. I almost prevented me from completing the story. It's the closest I've ever come to throw my controller across the room. ?

I would like to join, i got:

Kingdom Hearts Final Mix (PS4)

Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix (PS4)

Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (PS4)

Kingdom Hearts III (have not comepleted Re Mind yet)

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (PS3)

Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded (PS3)

I'm still working on BBS on the PS4, but the Ice Cream Beat is really beating me hard... ?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Okay everyone, I think it's time I close the KH Project Platinum thread. Reason being is that I very rarely visit the site anymore, I'm no longer a trophy hunter. If someone wants to create a new PP thread feel free to do so, the reason I created this was because the original KHPP got shut, and I'm afraid it's happened again. 

Good luck to everyone hoping to master Kingdom Hearts, may I wish you luck on your quest to 100% the series.