Project Platinum: Kingdom Hearts 2.0

Venocide

Glad to see a new version of this thread just in time for KH3, thanks for making it! Sign me up for Guardian of Light: I have KH1, Birth By Sleep, and Dream Drop Distance (All on PS4).

p.s. I am also currently working on KH2 and Re:CoM, will update when I finish both of them.

• Like 1

Both added! :)

11 minutes ago, linkdevivo said:

hey man, you put me in the wrong category haha, i've got every 100% and plat except chain of memories that would be seeker of darkness not guardian of light ?

Nah it's right :P Seeker of Darkness requires 5 plats. You have KH1, KH2, KHBBS & KHDDD and the 100% games have there own title at the bottom called 'Aqua Fans'. Gotta get the COM plat first ;) or get the KHIII plat when it releases. 

Remember that the PS4 and PS3 games count as one. 

Edited by Venocide

4 minutes ago, Venocide said:

Both added! :)

Nah it's right :P Seeker of Darkness requires 5 plats. You have KH1, KH2, KHBBS & KHDDD and the 100% games have there own title at the bottom called 'Aqua Fans'. Gotta get the COM plat first ;) or get the KHIII plat when it releases. 

Remember that the PS4 and PS3 games count as one. 

Oh ok i get it. Was confused because it says the requirements were 5 games, not 5 plats. my bad

3 minutes ago, linkdevivo said:

Oh ok i get it. Was confused because it says the requirements were 5 games, not 5 plats. my bad

Sorry mate, I'll correct it now. 

5 minutes ago, Kiwiron said:

I have KH, CoM, KH2, BBS and DDD platinum :D

Added :) 

As of 12 hours ago, I've got everything on PS3 and PS4. I'm a bit confused. Would that be Master of Hearts of Seeker of Darkness + Aqua Fan? After all, there are only technically 5 unique plats across the series (at least, until KH3 comes out).

Edited by Arceus130
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Arceus130 said:

As of 12 hours ago, I've got everything on PS3 and PS4. I'm a bit confused. Would that be Master of Hearts of Seeker of Darkness + Aqua Fan? After all, there are only technically 5 unique plats across the series (at least, until KH3 comes out).

It's Seeker of Darkness + Aqua fan. I mean, yeah, technically right now you do qualify for the Master of Hearts rank, but the list has been altered to compensate for the upcoming release of Kingdom Hearts 3. :) So once you earn the KH3 plat, you'll be added to the Master of Hearts rank. 

Both of you have been added :D 

Sign me up please.

So far I only have DDD as a plat.
And 358/2 Days and Re:Coded as 100% on PS3

Currently working on BBS (PS4) and only have two worlds left in Kh1 critical. I want to finish BBS before KH3, maybe I will get KH1 as well but who knows. I really can't get through anything in Hollow Bastion and even grinding kills me more than it gives decent exp :D

• Like 1

You can add me! I've got the platinums for Re:Chain of Memories, Kingdom Hearts II, and Dream Drop Distance! Also got 100% in 358/2 Days and re:coded. Hopefully this will give me motivationto finish the rest although Birth By Sleep is still a challenge for me

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Bella said:

You can add me! I've got the platinums for Re:Chain of Memories, Kingdom Hearts II, and Dream Drop Distance! Also got 100% in 358/2 Days and re:coded. Hopefully this will give me motivationto finish the rest although Birth By Sleep is still a challenge for me

I'll add you now :) Birth by Sleep is easily the hardest of the bunch but keep at it! We're here to help and to motivate :D 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, willythom88 said:

Sign me up please!  I don't have any yet but I'm currently working on KH2 and I'll go from there.

5 minutes ago, WhennesseeTiskey said:

Sign me up! I have 1 plat and all the games available for the ps4 but have only got the plat for KH1. I'm really want to go for the rest because the upcoming release has me HYPED on the series and this is a good way to motivate myself!

Both of you have been added :D 

I finally get to join you all!

Kingdom Hearts 1 Final Mix (Ps4)

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days (Ps3)

Next up: Re:Chain of Memories.

So, a quick question for the veterans of this project platinum,  what's the order of difficulty from easiest to hardest (not counting the 3 100 percent movies)?

Thanks

https://psnprofiles.com/MargulisValda?search=kingdom

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, MargulisValda said:

I finally get to join you all!

Kingdom Hearts 1 Final Mix (Ps4)

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days (Ps3)

Next up: Re:Chain of Memories.

So, a quick question for the veterans of this project platinum,  what's the order of difficulty from easiest to hardest (not counting the 3 100 percent movies)?

Thanks

https://psnprofiles.com/MargulisValda?search=kingdom

If you count Fragmentary Passage, that's probably easiest just due to length. Next is KHFM PS4--you don't even have to do all the gummi missions. KH2 is slightly harder, and BBS slightly harder than that. Hardest is probably CoM PS3 just because you have to do it so many times.

My two cents anyway.

• Like 1