Project Platinum: Kingdom Hearts 2.0

Venocide

On 02/02/2019 at 9:05 PM, ToXicChaoS87 said:

sign me up please https://psnprofiles.com/ToXicChaoS87?search=Kingdom Hearts

all ps4 platinum's, 100% KH 0.2 (did 100% the movies unfortunately no trophies on ps42639.png)  

Added :D but I can't add you to Aqua fan, you need to have the trophies for both 358/2 & Coded. I'm in the same boat haha I'll get around to those when I start the PS3 versions. 

4 hours ago, Arceus130 said:

I just finished KH3, so please promote me from Seeker of Darkness to Master of Hearts! Thanks!

Done :) 

4 hours ago, DARKHEARTRETURNS said:

can you sign me up for this.

i got both 1.5 and 2.5 to 100% on ps3 and have 2.8 100% on ps4 !!

Added :D 

1 hour ago, SigmaCloud said:

Signing up for Master of Hearts and Aqua Fan.

Added :D 

1 hour ago, Mesopithecus said:

I'd like to sign up as Keyblade Master and Aqua Fan please ^_^

1 hour ago, linkdevivo said:

hey dude bump me up to seeker of darkness. KH1 KH2 BBS DDD KH3

Done :D 

1 hour ago, DEI2EK said:

Put me as Keyblade master, ive beaten KH1,2,BBS,DDS and COM

I've added you to Keyblade Wielder, you only have the platinum trophy for Dream Drop Distance. :) 

1 hour ago, Narfi525 said:

Hey could you update me up to Master of Hearts have everything now

https://psnprofiles.com/Narfi525?search=Kingdom Hearts

Done :) 

Edited by Venocide
  • Like 1

Hey there, I'd like to be moved up to Seeker of Darkness!

I had (for Guardian of Light): KH, BBS, DDD. To move up, I have also platinumed KH2 and KH3. Now all I've got left is Re:Com (eventually).

Also, just for classification since I only have a PS4: Would I be able to get Keyblade Master rank after Re:Com? Thanks!

15 minutes ago, Fuzedog_ said:

Hey there, I'd like to be moved up to Seeker of Darkness!

I had (for Guardian of Light): KH, BBS, DDD. To move up, I have also platinumed KH2 and KH3. Now all I've got left is Re:Com (eventually).

Also, just for classification since I only have a PS4: Would I be able to get Keyblade Master rank after Re:Com? Thanks!

Done :) And yes, you will be moved up to the Keyblade Master rank once you platinum re:COM ^^ 

2 minutes ago, Venocide said:

Done :) And yes, you will be moved up to the Keyblade Master rank once you platinum re:COM ^^ 

Cool! That actually gives me more motivation to finish it soon. Not looking forward to the lvl 99 grind twice, considering the gameplay.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Venocide said:

Added :D but I can't add you to Aqua fan, you need to have the trophies for both 258/2 & Coded. I'm in the same boat haha I'll get around to those when I start the PS3 versions. 

totally fine i guessed it wouldn't count because no trophies, if i get a ps3 again(hopefully soon) i will do them there? and redo the others. the update here. 

will have to join more of these PP was actually fun going through the whole series. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Fuzedog_ said:

Cool! That actually gives me more motivation to finish it soon. Not looking forward to the lvl 99 grind twice, considering the gameplay.

Sora isn't so bad. Riku can be a pain though. This is the guide I used to help me get to 99 as fast as possible. 

26 minutes ago, ToXicChaoS87 said:

totally fine i guessed it wouldn't count because no trophies, if i get a ps3 again(hopefully soon) i will do them there? and redo the others. the update here. 

will have to join more of these PP was actually fun going through the whole series. 

Good luck and have fun :D 

-----

Kingdom Hearts III synthesis guide added to the op :) 

vsKupGX.png

I do plan on starting Kingdom Hearts III... on March 1.

(1) I want the hype to die down. There are far too many videos tempting me to watch them. So far I've already spoiled myself to a little gameplay and a few cutscenes. I am not interested in being one of the first to platinum this game. Kudos to @Mesopithecus for getting the KH3 plat! ;)

(2) I have other obligations, mainly trying to do some work in getting more trophies for the Kingdom Hearts games I have on my profile so far.

(3) I need to play 0.2 with all cutscenes so I can see how Aqua gets (spoilers). Until I complete that mini-title, I won't be satisfied. To be fair, I remember all of the cutscenes from the other titles, but I never finished 0.2. Also, playing 0.2 will prepare me for KH3's combat mechanics since the situation commands are similar.

Edited by SuperSmash5U
  • Like 1

On 1/8/2019 at 4:17 PM, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Guess I'm a Seeker of Darkness then. When I plat KH3 I'll be able to skip Keyblade Master and go right to Master of Hearts. :D 

I've got all PS3 and PS4 versions of 1.5 and 2.5, DDD, and 0.2.

Aaaaaaand that time is now.

https://psnprofiles.com/Avatar_Of_Battle?search=kingdom

• Like 2

A lot of people seem to be flooding the thread now that KH3 is out. :D

Speaking of which, I plan to start playing Kingdom Hearts 3 soon but right now I am trying to complete my Kingdom Hearts 50% goal. So far I am close with the original Kingdom Hearts, I managed to get the unholy trinity of trophies - Unchanging Armor, Undefeated and Speedster, beating Ansem's super fleshship by the 12 hour mark after following this video by Bl00dyBizkit. I may never be as great as the top KH speedrunners(Bizkit047, Bl00dyBizkit, Zetris, and so on) but watching that video helped me route some of the more difficult bosses. I even had time to stop by Atlantica and Olympus Coliseum and seal their keyholes. (Yes, I even cleared all three of the ten-seed Olympus tournaments and got the Yellow Trinity in this run, so I was only rocking the Kingdom Key.)

Now that I've got Speedster and Unchanging Armor, I am going to reload my save, kit Sora out with Oblivion, and find the remaining trinities and dalmatians to get the last trophies for 50% trophy completion and then I'll look in trying to get some work down on Birth by Sleep. ;)

I promise I'll graduate from being a Nobody eventually, even if my first Kingdom Hearts platinum has to be Kingdom Hearts 3!

Edited by SuperSmash5U
  • Like 1

Hi, this is my very first post on a PP thread so please forgive me if I do anything wrong.

So, I've got 100% on every Kingdom Hearts game, with the exception of KHIII (planning to get it soon ?).
The list includes (for reference: https://psnprofiles.com/EmaNGR94?search=Kingdom):

• Kingdom Hearts (PS3
  • Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories (PS3)
  • Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (PS3)
  • Kingdom Hearts II (PS3)
  • Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep (PS3)
  • Kingdom Hearts Re:coded (PS3)
  • Kingdom Hearts 0.2 Birth By Sleep: A Fragmentary Passage (PS4)
  • Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance (PS4)

I'm not sure whether or not I'm eligible for Keyblade Master rank if KHIII is reasonably added to the aforementioned list. I believe I could say that I can apply for both Seeker of Darkness and Aqua Fan, amirite?

Sorry, would've updated this a bit sooner but I was really sick over the weekend.

On 08/02/2019 at 5:43 PM, LucyTifaErza said:

Add  me too  i got the Plat in KH3

On 08/02/2019 at 7:20 PM, SuperSmash5U said:

A lot of people seem to be flooding the thread now that KH3 is out. :D

Speaking of which, I plan to start playing Kingdom Hearts 3 soon but right now I am trying to complete my Kingdom Hearts 50% goal. So far I am close with the original Kingdom Hearts, I managed to get the unholy trinity of trophies - Unchanging Armor, Undefeated and Speedster, beating Ansem's super fleshship by the 12 hour mark after following this video by Bl00dyBizkit. I may never be as great as the top KH speedrunners(Bizkit047, Bl00dyBizkit, Zetris, and so on) but watching that video helped me route some of the more difficult bosses. I even had time to stop by Atlantica and Olympus Coliseum and seal their keyholes. (Yes, I even cleared all three of the ten-seed Olympus tournaments and got the Yellow Trinity in this run, so I was only rocking the Kingdom Key.)

Now that I've got Speedster and Unchanging Armor, I am going to reload my save, kit Sora out with Oblivion, and find the remaining trinities and dalmatians to get the last trophies for 50% trophy completion and then I'll look in trying to get some work down on Birth by Sleep. ;)

I promise I'll graduate from being a Nobody eventually, even if my first Kingdom Hearts platinum has to be Kingdom Hearts 3!

Fairplay, you killed it during your Speedster + Unchanging Armor run :D The way you're going you'll easily hit the Keyblade Wielder rank :D Keep it up!

On 10/02/2019 at 7:00 AM, TheAveryChu said:

I would like to sign up again. I have every platinum on both platforms including Kingdom Hearts III.

EDIT: I have 100% on all the non-platinum games as well. 

On 10/02/2019 at 7:46 AM, Soraastro said:

Hey i have all kh games and just completed 2 for the first time and am working on the other games as well :D

KH2 is my favorite game of all time and has been for all my life

On 10/02/2019 at 11:49 PM, EmaNGR94 said:

Hi, this is my very first post on a PP thread so please forgive me if I do anything wrong.

So, I've got 100% on every Kingdom Hearts game, with the exception of KHIII (planning to get it soon 1f622.png).
The list includes (for reference: https://psnprofiles.com/EmaNGR94?search=Kingdom):

• Kingdom Hearts (PS3
  • Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories (PS3)
  • Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (PS3)
  • Kingdom Hearts II (PS3)
  • Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep (PS3)
  • Kingdom Hearts Re:coded (PS3)
  • Kingdom Hearts 0.2 Birth By Sleep: A Fragmentary Passage (PS4)
  • Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance (PS4)

I'm not sure whether or not I'm eligible for Keyblade Master rank if KHIII is reasonably added to the aforementioned list. I believe I could say that I can apply for both Seeker of Darkness and Aqua Fan, amirite?

Added :D And yes, at this moment in time you can only apply for Seeker of Darkness and Aqua Fan. :) 

• Like 1