ToMoSK1

How does cross Save Platinum works?

6 posts in this topic

Hey guys i never tried it but i hear a Lot About this. If game supports cross Sáve and have separátne trophy lists how do i get the Platinum withojt playing the game again? And does it work on sly cooper trilogy? (Just finished 1st one on vita and then conpleted it again on ps3)

thanks in advance for answers! :)

there's an option called "cloud save" that is on the menu in some games that will allow some trophy's to autopop after completing the first game.

only one i know of is motorstorm RC but still gotta do a couple trophy's on own.

sly trilogy is unfortunately one of the games you gotta play in it's complete entirety there's no means of auto-popping the trophy's.

Edited by kingdrake2

Cross save just means you can upload/download the same save file and keep your progress across both platforms. Most of those types of games have a shared trophy list. Sound Shapes is the only game I am aware of that has separate trophy lists that auto pop on each platform you load the same save file on.

2 minutes ago, DaikichiKawachi said:

Cross save just means you can upload/download the same save file and keep your progress across both platforms. Most of those types of games have a shared trophy list. Sound Shapes is the only game I am aware of that has separate trophy lists that auto pop on each platform you load the same save file on.

There are some other games that support cross-saves and have different trophy lists, such as Metal Gear Solid HD collection for ps3/vita which have different trophy lists for each platform. Motorstorm RC also as @kingdrake2 pointed out. 

8 hours ago, Otonio_Bruno said:

There are some other games that support cross-saves and have different trophy lists, such as Metal Gear Solid HD collection for ps3/vita which have different trophy lists for each platform. Motorstorm RC also as @kingdrake2 pointed out. 

Yeah and sly 4 too :)

Mostorstorm RC and sly 4 are the only games i remember having an auto upload of your savefile to a cloud. In Sound Shapes you have to do it manually. But those give all trophies auto after using a savefile.

I was happy that Borderlands 2/Pre-Sequel have an option upload your save manually and those give several (the harder ones) trophies like Exploring the world, killing hundreds of enemies and more...