Worst Game of 2018? (Plat Cast Topic)

ChernobylNinja

Hey guys as many of you know @Bushido7745785 and myself host a podcast called Plat Cast and every week we ask a topic for discussion here on psnprofiles and we read out your responses on our podcast. 

This week we want to know your worst game of 2018! 

We look forward to your answers!

• Like 1

From what I’ve played: The Dreamlands: Aisling’s Quest. It’s a point-and-click that uses the touch screen on the controller that makes it difficult to move between screens. The “plot” is so dumb it’s like it was written by an angsty twelve year old. It’s also really buggy and some trophies just won’t pop so try out have to run through the entire game again. Thank goodness it’s so short and you can play the whole thing in 20-30 minutes with a guide.

Yeah it was super cheap and an “easy” 100%, but I hated every second of it.

I would say Fe. By far the least enjoyable game I played this year.

To be fair, it probably wasn't the worst game I played, as I played some really bad games mostly for trophies. But I knew they were bad games and didn't have any expectations apart from the trophies. And some of those ended up being pretty fun - they exceeded expectations

Fe was a game that I wanted to play and was interested in. It was hands down the biggest disappointment of the year for me.

I try to avoid playing bad games by reading reviews before I buy, so I haven't played any of the worst games of the year.

Looking through my trophy list though at the games I played in 2018, Human Fall Flat and Dying Reborn were the worst of the bunch. Neither game was released in 2018 though, so I don't know if my answer is what you are looking for.

I purchased a PS Vita in 2018 and got AC liberation for it on sale for 7 bucks. I know this game didn’t come out in 2018 but it was when I played it so it is my personal worst game of 2018. It boggles my mind how this piece of garbage was released in the state it did. Constant crashing, audio problems and boring gameplay. This game did not age well to say the least and I’m glad I did not pay full price for this game, it flat out sucks. 

The worst game I played in 2018 was Fallout 76.

The glitches, lack of attachment to any character, the abundance of fetch quests, piss poor co-op, and balancing made for a bad game. I still "enjoyed" what it had left to offer, but it still just wasn't a good game. I do think there's something there that they can make great, but they really screwed it up. I don't regret my time with it, but I'm glad to be finished with the game, accompanied by a nice shiny plat. xD

• Like 1

Based on my own experiment i would say SkyTime and Flynn And Freckles

both of them are extremely bad but they have easy plats the good thing about SkyTime that its very short

but Flynn And Freckle need 6 hours of bad gameplay suffering in top of that there is a chance you got glitched with collectible trophy that will make you start over a full playthrough again 

Not a game released in 2018, but Space Hulk was a PS plus free garbage game that I played for about 10 minutes and then deleted before it tainted my trophy list (further). 

Honestly I enjoyed every 2018 game I have played. I am even enjoying Fallout 76 for what it is. It's still Fallout and it wouldn't be Fallout if there wasn't the occasional crash and slow down. You try running away over encumbered from Scorchbeast and tell me you aren't having fun!